JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think it's time that white people (and rational-minded black people too!) come together to protest the aggression and racism that black people demonstrate against whites.. What I don't get is why are the black people in Ferguson, MO protesting racism? If anything this is a very cut and dry case of reverse racism.

Big black thug, who just beat and rob and Indian store clerk is walking down the street with his homeboy. Suddenly , the small white police officer is dispatched to stop the guy. The two black thugs see the white cop and are going to teach the "cracka" a lesson he will never forget. However, it turns out the 18 year old 6,4 300lb brute gets his racist, thieving a** handed to him after assaulting the officer and inflicting injuries to him that may end up being permanent.

I say we need to gather together and come out in support of Darren Wilson, just as these black racists are gathering together to show support for the gang-banging, thieving, racist black thug, Michael Brown.

Maybe, it's time we take a stand against new growing threat in America, black racism against whites. There are more white people murdered by blacks, then vice versa. There are more black people murdered by blacks , then black people murdered by whites. It's time we take a stand against the insanity and hatred that is brewing up in black communities across America.

They cannot use the argument, "Oh he was a neighborhood watch volunteer, he should have waited for the police", this time around. No, according to the black racists, they have created this fallacious and fabricated story that the white cop was a crazed evil white devil out to kill a gentle sweet black boy.

Now, that all the cards are laid on the table, it is quite clear who are being the racists here and who has declared war on America, the black community of Ferguson, MO.

Last Edited:
I remember when a black thug shot and killed a white infant in its stroller.. on purpose/point blank. I don't think he waited to get his orbital socket shattered before ending its life. No riots but a lot of eyeball rolling.

As stupid as I am I have always felt that going off on one person's idea of what happened ain't smart and it most always ends up making you out the fool.
How many of you will offer up an I'm sorry when it turns out that you were completely wrong with your cop bashing and armchair judgements .
There will be a court judgement and I will wait for that before I lash out with a condemning self centered uneducated spew.
I would like to read a few I'm sorrys in a day or two if your man enough.

I've been sayin' the same thing on several threads...not enough info. to make a determination. People don't know, what they don't know. They don't know how the process works, why it may take weeks before any info. comes out, that no one is stonewalling anything, that's its proper to protect the info. so the Grand Jury etc. can make an untainted, unbiased decision.

As for apologies??? Don't hold your breath, easier to condemn than it is to have patience and obtain ALL the facts of the matter...until they themselves become the headlines.

Some for the facts I've been reading over the last week...12 million arrests a year, and only 400 fatal Police shootings? That's about 1/10 of 1%, and many of those shootings are justified. Yep, some do end in Officer discipline and/or convictions...we just don't seem to hear about them. Wonder why that is?

Snap judgments are the new normal. With social media allowing people to share their 'version' of a story in no time flat, it's no surprise this stuff happens. Besides that, the people that riot and loot, the people that raise the specter of hatred and bigotry, the people that angrily demand 'justice' often have no room in their hearts or minds for the real truth.

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on" - Winston Churchill

"A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers" - Plato

It doesn't help the poor cops case when Missouri's own governor is calling for Wilson's head on a platter to appease the black community.

"Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon drew criticism from his own Lt. Governor Tuesday when he said "a vigorous prosecution must now be pursued" in the shooting death of black 18-year-old Michael Brown by white police Officer Darren Wilson in the St. Louis suburb of Ferguson."

"We have a responsibility," Nixon said, "to come together, and do everything we can to achieve justice for [Brown's] family." Nixon added that McCulloch and U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder had an obligation "to achieve justice in the shooting death of Michael Brown must be carried out thoroughly, promptly, and correctly."

"As for apologies??? Don't hold your breath, easier to condemn than it is to have patience and obtain ALL the facts of the matter...until they themselves become the headlines."

Well the good part is I won't have to apologize cause the real facts will never come out!

A good article, the last part below is spot on!
http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/the-howl-of-the-mob-race-based-justice/

Holder has a lifelong, almost Sharpton-like, obsession with race.
Three weeks in office, he declared America a "nation of cowards" for refusing to discuss race more. Arriving in St. Louis, he declared, "I am the attorney general of the United States. But I am also a black man."
Query. What is the chief law enforcement officer of the United States, who is heading up the federal investigation of the shooting of a black teenager by a white cop, doing declaring his racial solidarity?
Holder then related several incidents that have stuck in his craw:
"I can remember being stopped on the New Jersey turnpike on two occasions and accused of speeding. Pulled over. … 'Let me search your car.' … Go through the truck of my car, look under the seats and all this kind of stuff. I remember how humiliating that was and how angry I was and the impact it had on me."
Holder also spoke of being stopped by a cop in Georgetown when he was running to the movies.
Fine. The Great Man is outraged by such indignities. But the mindset exhibited here raises a grave question as to whether Eric Holder can objectively lead an investigation of a white cop who shot a black teenager. In Eric Holder's mind, the verdict already seems in.
Any defense attorney would have Eric Holder tossed out of a jury pool, as soon as he started to vent like this.
If Holder has made up his mind about what happened in Ferguson that Saturday, fine. He is entitled to his opinion. But someone who has already decided officer Wilson's actions are consistent with a racist police pattern he has observed personally should not be passing judgment on whether officer Wilson goes on trial for his life.
President Obama says he does not want to put "my thumb upon the scales" of justice. He should take Eric Holder's thumb off.

Last Edited:
A good article, the last part below is spot on!
http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/the-howl-of-the-mob-race-based-justice/

Holder has a lifelong, almost Sharpton-like, obsession with race.

Are you sure you don't share Holder's 'obsession' from the other side?
Here is what the Libertarian, pro-Ron Paul Anti-war.com blog has to say about Ferguson - put way more strongly than I would, BTW (worth a read):
http://antiwar.com/blog/2014/08/20/give-up-your-domestic-empire-or-live-under-it/

Are you sure you don't share Holder's 'obsession' from the other side?
Here is what the Libertarian, pro-Ron Paul Anti-war.com blog has to say about Ferguson - put way more strongly than I would, BTW (worth a read):
http://antiwar.com/blog/2014/08/20/give-up-your-domestic-empire-or-live-under-it/

MikeE, THe cops do some pretty bad s*** to people at times.. I won't deny it.. Back when I Lived in SE Portland and had my car stolen around 15 years ago, I had a crooked cop improperly file the stolen car, because he thought he needed a title. After getting bills for the parking of the stolen car in garages, I ended up having to confront the officer on the phone, telling him that I am not paying them and something needs to be done. He threatened me and tried to scare me, until I talked to his superiors and they notified me that he didn't do his job. After that point, he called me back being nice and filed the stolen vehicle report.

I agree something must be done to stand up against the uneven militarization of the police compared to militarization of the citizenry , police brutality and abuse of power, etc. Notice my first statement, if citizens are allowed to carry AR-15s, so should the police . If citizens are allowed to own and drive armored vehicles, so should the police. The police is an organized civilian law enforcing and should not have any additional freedoms compared to that of the citizenry. They should be given the due diligence to enforce laws and carry out their jobs without infringing upon the rights of citizens.

However, now let's go to Ferguson , MO. Some punk thug beat up a store clerk and stole some cigars from a store. This same guy has been known to have affiliations with Bloods gangs. He is 6,4 and 300lbs. They send out a 28 year old police officer to stop this guy in a very crime-ridden neighborhood where he is a minority (yes, the white guy). The officer confronts the man who is breaking the law, already, by walking in the street. He fits the description of a robbery suspect. After confronting the thug, the thug attacks the officer, fracturing his eye and possibly going for his gun. IMO, once you assault an officer, or any armed citizen, for that matter and you are 6,4 , 300lb guy, you are going to get what's coming to you, even if that means deadly force.

This officer, was not armed with a tank or fully automatic M-16. He was armed with a pistol and was outnumbered and outsized by this man, Michael Brown. If anything, it is a miracle that Darren Wilson is even alive.

I guess what I want to ask you, is Ferguson, MO truly a good example of a gross abuse of power? Is there ever cases where police officers do serve and protect the public and do their job? Perhaps, do you think we shouldn't even have police? Maybe, it's better we just have vigilante justice and take matters into our own hands. If some big thug came to your store and beat up your clerk and then stole stuff from you, what would you think should be done, assuming now there is no more such entity known as a police department?

Also, I just love how they say the reason of the disproportionate number of arrests in America are in black communities is because white Americans are racist. That is such an easy cop-out. Maybe, there is more arrests in black neighborhoods, because there is more drug dealing, more gangs, violence, broken homes. Maybe there are less people interested in going to school and rather hang out on the street corner with their friends getting high and drinking? Also, it could be that many kids grow up in broken homes and don't even know their fathers.

But , no , none of that, because it all boils down to white racism. I have heard it over and over.

Cheeost: 1140867 said:
Ha, what about the so-called "witnesses" that swear he was shot in the back while running away??................... "Mr. Brown, 18, was also shot four times in the right arm, he said, adding that all the bullets were fired into his front." he must have been running backwards...Other witnesses say he was on his knees with his hands up, cop must have been aiming over his head to hit him in the arm 4 times.....Hmmmmmm...

He was moon walkin!!!!!:cool:

Cops have a very hard job, because instead of solving social problems, American politics sweeps problems under the rug and tells the police to make them go away. I have no idea what led up to the death of Michael Brown. My instinct is that no one was a saint, or a devil, but that everyone made mistakes. The official police response, after the shooting, was awful, made a bad situation worse. The military gear didn't do anything but inflame things.

The people making money and power in the race industry won't listen to or admit the facts. Generations of blacks in towns like Ferguson suffer and their children will suffer because the lies fed to them since birth keep them angry. It also keeps them from trying.

The system is rigged against you, the govt. owes you more than what it's giving you now. racism is stronger than ever, they're killing black kids because they're black!

Preach on Sharpton, Preach on!

Obama sending 3 WH "Aides" to Brown's funeral. How many did he send to dead GI's funerals? I know he sent an Imam to SEAL #6 funerals who preached hate and murder in Urdu but I would like an honest , unbiased report.
President Obama Mentor/Professor: Mike Brown Shooting "Just Like Assassination of Martin Luther King"…
Posted on August 25, 2014 by sundance
From the Funeral:
"The day [Mike Brown] left this earth. The day he was killed, he was spreading the word of Jesus Christ" (@1:47:15)
big-mike-3.jpg?w=640
And not to be outdone….. [...] Ogletree, a legal scholar who taught President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama during their time in Cambridge, described the Mike Brown shooting as being "just like the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr". in 1968. Continue reading →

Obama will have his Host Wessel

Last Edited:
"Now let me see if I have this right. The family situation is so unstable, 'Junior' doesn't even know where to send a Father's Day card. There's no guidance or discipline in the home. Junior gets dumped into the education system where he is socially promoted because the overwhelmed school district can't deal with the undisciplined whelp. Junior's major formative influences are 'gangsta' rap videos and a corresponding peer group of gangsta wannabes.

At age 18, Junior is turned loose on society carrying a bad attitude, a broken compass and little respect for authority. Junior gets himself in big trouble with the law and meets dire consequences. Then, the situational diagnosis is that the police need more training and understanding?

Pardon me for asking, but do you really believe that BS?"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads