Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ferguson, MO

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by ZigZagZeke, Aug 14, 2014.

1. ZigZagZeke

ZigZagZeke Eugene Silver Supporter Silver Supporter 2015 Volunteer

An eye witness account of the shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo:

If this is true, the police officer should be tried for murder. This has got to stop happening.

Redcap, mjbskwim and wichaka like this.
  2. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

Remember when Trevon was shot and how bad the story was lied about by the media? I will wait for a jury trial before I make a statement.

3. wichaka

wichaka Wa State Well-Known Member

I agree with both of you.

If that Officer did what was reported, then yep...a murder charge is in order.

But as usual, there's more jaw jackin' than facts as of now.

salmonriverjohn likes this.
  4. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

Hahaha
    A black kid gets shot and it turns into LOOTING and destruction. Hooda thunk?
    And Sharpton says not looting no shooting
    I'm just saying

Oh yeah
    I'm kinda tired of this crap
    Burn it down

Sgt Nambu likes this.
  5. tiggers97

tiggers97 United States Well-Known Member

6. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

What do you think is the future of the neighborhood? Just going to drive the jobs away and drive more into poverty.

mjbskwim likes this.
  7. timac

timac Loading Magazines! Well-Known Member

No riots or looting after this brutal beating of a white man. Marxist propaganda machine at work in Ferguson. 1521971_766230416773140_9065377598074244065_n.jpg

mjbskwim likes this.
  8. misplacedtexan

misplacedtexan Beaverton, OR Active Member

Ya know...I respect what our LEO guys/gals do. Run the scum out, lock up the criminals, etc.. But this....if I were him, there would have been an exchange of gun fire if he pulled a gun on me for "walking in the street". I've held police at gunpoint over less, and I'm always skeptical of when I have to to deal with them. I feel sorry for the person that has to deal with the police without the option to protect themselves from the people who are supposed to serve them.

9. timac

timac Loading Magazines! Well-Known Member

10. Oregonhunter5

Oregonhunter5 2C IDAHO Well-Known Member

They just want a reason to act like animals.

Caveman Jim likes this.
  11. d2the3

d2the3 Eugene, Oregon Well-Known Member

You've pointed a gun at the police? I'm interested, Please do tell!

WasrNwarpaint and 2506 like this.
  12. misplacedtexan

misplacedtexan Beaverton, OR Active Member

Back in Texas there's some pretty strong property laws, and we don't play well with trespassers. Cop though he was going to walk through my property to "look at something" I told him no, to leave, and I wouldn't be so polite if I had to talk to him again. He walked onto the property, got a shotgun leveled at him, 5 minute stand off while Sheriff rides out, Sheriff tells him to kick rocks and asks me to call his office next time this happens instead of handling things my own way.

He didn't have a warrant, and thought he saw something of peculiar interest or something.

They are never above the law, and I will treat them as such.

13. donaldc

donaldc Seattle Active Member

Much as I wish that were the case in Washington/Oregon, you are likely to have a SWAT team with a Bearcat show up on your door step if you did that up here.

On the topic of the shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo, the report says he was part of a robbery shortly before the shooting:
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/1...wn-fit-description-strong-arm-robbery-suspect

Also, does anyone question the description from on of the witnesses saying he was "running away with his hands up"? That seems like a very weird way to run. I could picture him walking away with his hands up in indifference then booking it, but running with his hands up seems kind of fishy to me.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  14. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

I can't agree with the actions of the police that started this mess, and the way it was initially handled.
    They should have gotten out in front of it and didn't.
    But breaking the windows of businesses, and looting them is like vandalizing your neighbor's car because the postman kicked your dog. It makes no sense.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Never have/never will. Especially when the innocent, that had nothing to do with the initial transgression, are made the primary victims of the secondary crime.

15. Oregonhunter5

There's I'm sure some people that shouldn't be cops. Just like any other profession. But gosh damn, the armchair quarterbacks are thick and heavy...
    The suspect who's DEad, was a suspect in a robbery.
    Now if Obama is trying to create a so called military style police, that's another story. That's bad.

16. Sstrand

Sstrand La Grande OR Well-Known Member

In due time the emperor will declare his decision assigning guilt and innocent . . . We can then all face D. C. and bow, pressing our foreheads to the ground while chanting, "It is so . . . Let it be so."

Then we can continue about our business .

Sheldon

17. BigStick

BigStick Sherwood, OR Well-Known Member

I don't believe the story of the "witness" (also read coconspirator/accomplice) about the actions of the officer. It just doesn't sound right for multiple reasons. Let's wait for the facts to come out before we judge the officer's actions.

Peteralexander78 and RW-Ore like this.
  18. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

19. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

As you know Dave,I don't go to the examiner because y'all won't take care of the pop ups.(say what you want but other sites don't do the same for me)
    But anyway,the kid having done a strong arm robbery has nothing to do with what happened with the shooting.
    Maybe he did rob someone but the LEO didn't know that yet.And the cop still didn't have the right to just shoot the kid,even after being embarrassed cause the kid punched him.
    The kid should have know better,since he was an "A" student (?),than to mess with the cop too

But the rest of the BS is why black neighborhoods get the responses they do from LEOs
    And as with (lost his name) in LA,Rodney King,they destroyed their own neighborhood.
    If they want to make a point,go riot somewhere where the people will care

The cop should burn and the 'hood got what they deserved by making themselves look stupid and destroying their own streets.And they wonder why there is still race tension

20. Oregonhunter5

The cop shot him cause he was emabarssed that he got punched? Is that the testimony from the cop?