JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am selling a rifle and will shipping to his FFL.
Who is better to ship with Fedex Or UPS.
It is a M1 Garand Barreled receiver only.
It is worth 500.00$ is any insurance included with ground shipping.
Any guesses on how much insurance or shipping costs From Oregon to PA.
Thanks Charger

I use who ever my employer has a contract with... Last set of long guns (2 Winchester 94's) I shipped 2nd air cost $35 to MN with FedEx with the discount! I don't recall the weigh, but it was the rifles, original boxes and then a heavy duty cardboard wrap around boxed and extra padding. I think the list price would have about $150 I have used both FedEx and UPS and the service and price has been equal. Even though long guns can be shipped by USPS their track record with every day package leaves a lot to be desired.

UPS hub for hand guns, long guns OK at any UPS store.

Not according to their website,

UPS: Shipping Firearms

Firearms (including handguns) may be shipped only through a UPS Scheduled Pickup Account (specifically, Daily Pickup, Daily On-Route Pickup, UPS Smart Pickup®, and Day-Specific Pickup), or through a UPS Customer Center (counters at UPS operational facilities). Note: Firearms (including handguns) are not accepted for shipment via, UPS Drop Boxes, UPS On-Call PickupSM, or at locations of The UPS Store® or any third party retailer.

I shipped a 522 back to Sig using USPS. They made me open the box and prove the weapon was not capable of firing. Showed them the bolt was out. Luckily another guy behind the counter was a gun guy. My original counter person was just going to turn me away.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top