JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's just now being released, but I have a feeling it's been terror based investigation since the FBI became involved.

Now ISIS is claiming ties to the dead terrorists... This is really painting Obammy into a corner...

Hopefully, he'll not be able to wriggle out of this one....

Time to hold him accountable!!!!

The Bureau often uses under cover officers to sell inert or fake materials to suspected terrorists as part of a conspiracy investigation. They typically swoop in at the last second and round up all the conspirators before the try to use the materials.

Considering how fast they responded (within minutes of the original shooing) I'm hoping and praying this wasn't one of their operations. It makes me curious since none of the IED's detonated when they were deployed. Many LE types have said that it appears the actors may have changed their plan or moved up their original intended date of attack.

Call me paranoid…

Now ISIS is claiming ties to the dead terrorists... This is really painting Obammy into a corner...

Hopefully, he'll not be able to wriggle out of this one....

Time to hold him accountable!!!!

Just wait. If it's even possible, Obama is even slicker than slick Willie himself. He will find a way to spin this into something like:

* domestic (non-Islamic) terrorism, likely brought on by racism and global warming
* workplace violence, also brought on by racism and global warming

One theory I heard on the radio just a short time ago was that they will call them "terrorists", but this is not a terrorist attack. Rather, they were planning a terrorist attack, but, that plan was interrupted at the Christmas party when someone said something to Farook to piss him off. At that point, the planned act of terrorism was put aside and it became workplace violence. Think that sounds like a B.S. story?? Let's wait and see what the Obama spin doctors do with it.

At no point will Obama accept, even when it's right in his arrogant, ignorant, hypocritical, lying, racist, POS face, that this has ANYTHING to do with Islam. He will never, ever concede this had anything at all to do with Islam. Just watch. 99% of the people in the country could be calling it exactly what it is and he will still say the sky is yellow - like his spine.

What we are about to witness is political spin in a way that is unparalleled in our past. They will point the finger at everyone and everything, save for one - Islam. And until the voters of America force him out of office by impeachment, we're simply stuck with this bozo for another 400+ days.

FBI now investigating 'act of terrorism'; time to lock and load?

Earlier today the FBI finally reached the conclusion that many Americans had arrived at 48 hours earlier; the mass shooting in San Bernardino was an act of terrorism, and now it is being investigated as such, according to the Los Angeles Times.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads