JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bunch of members here were heard saying, " Gonna go ta DeeCee in that Jannie 6th proh-test! FJB, whose else is gonna goes?"

I said, "don't go, it's a trap!".

The end.
That was another great example. Yes its sad the way they are treating it BUT, if I had been there you would not have gotten me to go in at gun point. WTF did they think was going to happen? Just like that buddy of mine who went off the deep end. I tried to tell him there is no way you are just going to "win" this. He deluded himself to the point he really thought one day some judge was just going to throw up his hands and say "you beat us, go home". Its both sad and amazing to watch it happening. Like slow motion train wreck.

Ruby Ridge. Waco. Infiltrating the biker gangs. The plot to kidnap Whitmer. January 6th.

The list goes on.

These people go undercover, innocent people die. Or go to prison after being entrapped for crimes they had no intention of committing.
Yes but, often people do incredibly stupid stuff to get in that bind. Ruby Ridge was a great example. After it was over the guy admitted that clown kept asking him to sell him a sawed off Shotgun so he finally did. Sorry but I can't feel bad for someone who falls for this. Some guy comes to you and says he does not know how to use a hack saw? So he wants you to do it? Yes the response was over the top BUT, if he had just had enough brains to say "go to the store and buy your own damn saw" it could have been avoided. People get themselves in these situations by being monumentally stupid then cry. :confused:

People get themselves in these situations by being monumentally stupid...
No, people get in these situations by being monumentally human.

These kinds of traps are designed to prey on your humanity and normal reactions to carefully designed scenarios. Why do you think they are so successful?

These kinds of traps are designed to prey on your humanity and normal reactions to carefully designed scenarios. Why do you think they are so successful?
Maybe Chatgpt "AI" could run Federal govt and agencies better with hardwired restrictions based on Constitution... :rolleyes: can't be much worse than what we have :s0140:

I guess I must be FAR smarter than I knew then. I know as a kid teachers were always telling me I had untapped potential. I thought they were using some BS line they gave all the kids who like me were always in trouble. :eek:
Now if someone comes to me and tells me they want me to saw the barrel off a shotgun for them, or get with them to kidnap the moron governor here? I would laugh and decline. This makes me a cut above the average person? If so I guess its amazing we have had a country as long as we have. I still think anyone who falls for crap like this is mouth breathing stupid.

I guess I must be FAR smarter than I knew then. I know as a kid teachers were always telling me I had untapped potential. I thought they were using some BS line they gave all the kids who like me were always in trouble. :eek:
Now if someone comes to me and tells me they want me to saw the barrel off a shotgun for them, or get with them to kidnap the moron governor here? I would laugh and decline. This makes me a cut above the average person? If so I guess its amazing we have had a country as long as we have. I still think anyone who falls for crap like this is mouth breathing stupid.
Intelligence has little to do with it. I thought I was clear about that.

Seems strange that they seem to ignore actual terror groups while focusing on those they deem troublesome for political reasons. Hence, no action on AntiFa or Islamic terrorists...
Apparently, they also infiltrated some BLM cells and tried to get them to commit terrorist acts too (I'm sure that was a tough sell)... at least that's what I've heard.
That story doesn't play well with the sellers of the "Conservatives are unpatriotic because they mistrust the government" pundits and purveyors of liberal confirmation bias on TV.
I don't doubt that it's true. I also don't doubt that the case(s) were squashed and dropped on orders from the political-class "leadership".

Last Edited:
Apparently, they also infiltrated some BLM cells and tried to get them to commit terrorist acts too (I'msure that was a tough sell)... at least that's what I've heard.
That story doesn't play well with the sellers of the "Conservatives are unpatriotic because they mistrust the government" pundits and purveyors of liberal confirmation bias on TV.
I don't doubt that it's true. I also don't doubt that the case(s) were squashed and dropped on orders from the political-class "leadership".
A LOT of the BLM "groups" are all about milking cash and have been HUGELY successful at that. So I can see it being a hard sell to talk those who are only in the game to make money to be as stupid as people who somehow seem to be able to be "talked into" a scheme like trying to kidnap a state Governor. I would be curious to be able to "get in the head" of any of these morons who let someone "talk them into" going along with something like that. As in asking them just WTF do you think you would do if you did manage to grab up a state Governor? Like what do you do now that you have them? Like I have long said I can't feel sympathy for any functional adult who can be talked into going along with something this monumentally stupid. Yes "setting up" people like this sucks but, again stupidity should be painful and sadly too often its not. So now and then someone finds out they finally managed to pull something stupid enough to feel some pain. :s0092:

A LOT of the BLM "groups" are all about milking cash and have been HUGELY successful at that. So I can see it being a hard sell to talk those who are only in the game to make money to be as stupid as people who somehow seem to be able to be "talked into" a scheme like trying to kidnap a state Governor. I would be curious to be able to "get in the head" of any of these morons who let someone "talk them into" going along with something like that. As in asking them just WTF do you think you would do if you did manage to grab up a state Governor? Like what do you do now that you have them? Like I have long said I can't feel sympathy for any functional adult who can be talked into going along with something this monumentally stupid. Yes "setting up" people like this sucks but, again stupidity should be painful and sadly too often its not. So now and then someone finds out they finally managed to pull something stupid enough to feel some pain. :s0092:
In the case of Big Gretch Whitmer specifically, and in FBI infiltration "stings" in general, the rolled-up bad actors are usually "on-the-spectrum" cosplay nerds who weren't savvy enough to take into account the consequences or answer the, "What now?" questions regarding the aftermath of their "mission". I believe one of the dozen informants in the Big Gretch kidnapping scheme said that everyone involved (Meaning arrested. Most were feds/informants) were, "... f---ing retards". I don't think he was necessarily using that term as a pejorative but a crude descriptor.

That's not to offer excuses for any of these people. My questions revolve around the use of Federal government resources and our tax money to wrangle morons and roll-up cells of drama nerds playing soldier in the woods. Couple that with the Russian Collusion hoax, labeling parents upset about the schools their children attend (and THEY pay for) as domestic terrorists, the January 6 debacle, and numerous other politically motivated constructions thinly-disguised as legitimate investigations, and l think it paints a picture of a corrupted, rogue, off-the-rails law enforcement agency. Dangerous.

In the case of Big Gretch Whitmer specifically, and in FBI infiltration "stings" in general, the rolled-up bad actors are usually "on-the-spectrum" cosplay nerds who weren't savvy enough to take into account the consequences or answer the, "What now?" questions regarding the aftermath of their "mission". I believe one of the dozen informants in the Big Gretch kidnapping scheme said that everyone involved (Meaning arrested. Most were feds/informants) were, "... f---ing retards". I don't think he was necessarily using that term as a pejorative but a crude descriptor.

That's not to offer excuses for any of these people. My questions revolve around the use of Federal government resources and our tax money to wrangle morons and roll-up cells of drama nerds playing soldier in the woods. Couple that with the Russian Collusion hoax, labeling parents upset about the schools their children attend (and THEY pay for) as domestic terrorists, the January 6 debacle, and numerous other politically motivated constructions thinly-disguised as legitimate investigations, and l think it paints a picture of a corrupted, rogue, off-the-rails law enforcement agency. Dangerous.
Sadly again I would "guess" low hanging fruit. You have a bunch of agents who's job it is to try to look for stuff like these kooks. So I guess if they can't find any maybe people in charge would decide they don't need them anymore? Maybe some of them would have to go look for some real crime? So they find some morons who can be talked into going along with something like this? Then the agents can tell the people at the top how productive they were taking down some "cell"? If we ever knew what really goes on with all that money the Gov burns through it would probably curl your hair. :cool:

Sadly again I would "guess" low hanging fruit. You have a bunch of agents who's job it is to try to look for stuff like these kooks. So I guess if they can't find any maybe people in charge would decide they don't need them anymore? Maybe some of them would have to go look for some real crime? So they find some morons who can be talked into going along with something like this? Then the agents can tell the people at the top how productive they were taking down some "cell"? If we ever knew what really goes on with all that money the Gov burns through it would probably curl your hair. :cool:
Low-hanging fruit is correct... it's easy, relatively safe, and makes big splashy headlines for the director to point to at appropriations hearings.

Create a crime.
Investigate.
Solve.
Recieve money from your benefactors.

The order of those steps can be changed at will, as events present themselves.

Definitively corrupt.

hmmm. who is it who thinks elections aren't rigged ?

hmmm. who is it who thinks elections aren't rigged ?
Don't know for sure who here does. I know every time I say the laws we are seeing is the direct result of gun owners who refuse to vote well I hear several here say voting is a waste of time since they are rigged. I have LONG said there is always "cheating". Always has been but, 10% of the population is not controlling the other 90%. So I vote every election and will do so till I am in the ground.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top