JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bottom line when someone wants you to be part of some far out, whacked out, lets fight the gov plot you can laugh and walk away, or prove how dumb you are by going along with it. If its the Feds you land in a bed and breakfast. If its not a set up you will land in a bed and breakfast. So either way I guess if what you want is a bed and breakfast you win either way. :s0092:
Worse than that Bro'.

Years ago I lived Behind Enemy Lines In Kalifornistan. Sorry to admit.

Best gunshow in that state was at Orange County Fairgrounds. Way bigger than ARPC (if you can believe),

Met an FFL Dealer there, who was passing out flyers. The Flyers said: "Beware: Undercover officers are at THIS Show".

I got into a conversation with him.

He told me that a Kid approached him one time with a Cardboard Box full of Leather Holsters and Belts.

The Kid said "i just wanna sell all these for $20 bucks".

The Dealer carefully inspected the contents of the Box. And at the Very Bottom of the Box was a Loaded 30 round magazine in a Leather magazine case. Illegal in KALI.

The Dealer pushed the box back to the Kid, and said "I'm not interested"

The Kid went to the next table and the guy gave him $20 bucks.

SWAT MOVED IN.

Be Advised.

He told me that a Kid approached him one time with a Cardboard Box full of Leather Holsters and Belts.

The Kid said "i just wanna sell all these for $20 bucks".

The Dealer carefully inspected the contents of the Box. And at the Very Bottom of the Box was a Loaded 30 round magazine in a Leather magazine case. Illegal in KALI.

SWAT MOVED IN.

Be Advised.
For local law enforcement, this is textbook entrapment. You solicit to commit a crime and ask someone to buy something illegal and place a price on it (think sex workers). All of the crime originated with law enforcement. However, if you are a fed, somehow this is just called Tuesday and it flies in federal court. Having worked with DA's in OC, they would not touch this case. Federal prosecutors? They call it Wednesday.

I remember back around 2007 I had attended a Ron Paul meetup group in Seattle. At the time he was received strong negative attention from the media, and his supporters were painted as dangerous subversives. Some guy that I have never met before initiated a conversation with me that was really weird. It when along the lines of "Pssst..... Pssst.... I really hate the government and we need to do something about it... I think I know where I can get some guns... Do you have any? I've got some ideas..."

He sounded like a provocateur to me and I was suspicious he was trying to get me arrested. So, I disengaged.

SWAT MOVED IN.

Be Advised.
LONG before Al invented the net 60 Minuets tried to do something like this. Went to a show, had a teen kid go and try to buy a gun with cash they gave him. He tried with an FFL who told him no. Then he came upon a Mom & Pop table and bought a gun. Soon here comes the camera crew shoving a mic in their face accusing them of a crime. Soon news crew is surrounded by hostile people. Someone calls 911. They did not know who but assuredly it was the TV crew who realized they had kicked a bee's nest. Cops show up. Kid is 19. In that state he was perfectly legal to buy a hand gun from a private party. The TV show of course NEVER aired this footage. Only after it got out in some local news and started to spread did they finally put out a "statement". The Police told the kid he could come get his gun whenever he wished.

Bunch of members here were heard saying, " Gonna go ta DeeCee in that Jannie 6th proh-test! FJB, whose else is gonna goes?"

I said, "don't go, it's a trap!".

The end.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews