JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Always treat people with kindness and respect. Remember we show compassion to others not for who they are, but for who we are.

It's not the burdens of everyday that drive men mad. It's the regret of yesterday and the fear of tomorrow. Regret and fear are twin thieves that rob us of today.

The world is changed by your example, not your opinion.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and politely say, "you hit like a bubblegum"

IMG_2766.PNG

'When it's time to bury your guns, it's time to dig them up.'
Anon.

'If your POS son ever lays another finger on my daughter, I'm coming round to your house, Sir, and I will inflict so much damage on your body that they will name the operation to put you right after you.'

My words to the father of a 10-y/o who smacked my daughter around the head because her wheelchair was slowing him up.

tac

Remember when politicians had wit??

Infuriated by Disraeli in Parliamentary debate, Gladstone said: "Mr. Disraeli, you will probably die by the hangman's noose or syphilis." Disraeli replied: "Sir, that depends upon whether I embrace your principles or your mistress."

Me neither! ;)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads