JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I_Hate_Illinois_Nazis.gif

I offer 3, for the forum's consideration:

"It is dangerous to be right, when your government is wrong." -- Voltaire

"Elections cannot be won by campaigning against the voters." -- Walter Hudson

"We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." -- C.S. Lewis

A conversation between Susan and her Grandfather, DEATH:

"All right," said Susan. "I'm not stupid. You're saying humans need... fantasies to make life bearable."

REALLY? AS IF IT WAS SOME KIND OF PINK PILL? NO. HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE.

"Tooth fairies? Hogfathers? Little—"

YES. AS PRACTICE. YOU HAVE TO START OUT LEARNING TO BELIEVE THE LITTLE LIES.

"So we can believe the big ones?"

YES. JUSTICE. MERCY. DUTY. THAT SORT OF THING.

"They're not the same at all!"

YOU THINK SO? THEN TAKE THE UNIVERSE AND GRIND IT DOWN TO THE FINEST POWDER AND SIEVE IT THROUGH THE FINEST SIEVE AND THEN SHOW ME ONE ATOM OF JUSTICE, ONE MOLECULE OF MERCY. AND YET—Death waved a hand. AND YET YOU ACT AS IF THERE IS SOME IDEAL ORDER IN THE WORLD, AS IF THERE IS SOME...SOME RIGHTNESS IN THE UNIVERSE BY WHICH IT MAY BE JUDGED.

"Yes, but people have got to believe that, or what's the point—"

MY POINT EXACTLY."
Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

A Man is often judged by how he treats those he has no reason to treat well MI -3

Is it foolish and wrong to mourn the men that died? Rather we should thank God that such men lived!
Courage is fear holding on minute longer!
If you tell people where to go, but don't tell them how to get there, you will be amazed at the results!
The above by G.S. Patton

You have enemies? Good, it means you have stood up for something in life!

You can always count on Americans to do the right thing- After they have tried every thing else!
Churchill

Last Edited:
I asked my Granddad how old he was, he said "If you didn't know how old you were, how old would you be?"

His point was, you can be an old young man or a young old man...the choice is ours.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top