JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, my wee ones are the age where they can be seeing more films in the genre. My wife she was up in the city today and whilst picking up supplies, added a copy of ET: The Extraterrestrial (alas we both suspect this may be the PC-ified version) and the recent thread concerning Sasquatch reminded me of the picture Harry and the Hendersons.

On that score, what are some of your favorite "kids flicks"? That being live-action films fun, and appropriate, for the younger set. Thanks for sharing. :)

Pretty much ANYTHING Disney, most of the good old pirate movies, Sinbad, Treasure Island, 20,000 leagues under the sea, Hello Down There, ect......
The Pirate Movie is a good one .....

And the all time, timeless cult classic,. The Princess Bride, come on, EVERYBODY loves that movie!

And my personal Fav, Seconds Hand Lions!
Though maybe a little much for wee wans! :D:D:D

Yeah my kids favorites (4 & 7)
Are in no particular order
The Monster Squad
Princess Bride
Never ending story
Hocus pocus
ET
Jurassic Park (all of them)
Masters of the universe
Goonies
The Sandlot
The old Batman series, like the original
Home alone
Pete's Dragon newer movie version
The Wizard of OZ
All the princess movies/Disney
Moana, Tangled, Little Mermaid, Brave, Spirit, Frozen/ Frozen 2, Beauty and the Beast
Flight of the Navigator

So, my wee ones are the age where they can be seeing more films in the genre. My wife she was up in the city today and whilst picking up supplies, added a copy of ET: The Extraterrestrial (alas we both suspect this may be the PC-ified version) and the recent thread concerning Sasquatch reminded me of the picture Harry and the Hendersons.

On that score, what are some of your favorite "kids flicks"? That being live-action films fun, and appropriate, for the younger set. Thanks for sharing. :)
Goodies, Kindergarten Cop, and Short Circuit are great ones as well. They were also filmed in Oregon. Had them for my kids when they were younger.

Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein
A dated movie perhaps...but still worth watching.

The Sandlot
And another vote for Secondhand Lions

And for when they are teenagers....this one is so they can laugh at how mom and dad were in high school
The Breakfast Club
Andy

Pretty much ANYTHING Disney, most of the good old pirate movies, Sinbad, Treasure Island, 20,000 leagues under the sea, Hello Down There, ect......
The Pirate Movie is a good one .....

And the all time, timeless cult classic,. The Princess Bride, come on, EVERYBODY loves that movie!

And my personal Fav, Seconds Hand Lions!
Though maybe a little much for wee wans! :D:D:D

I never saw the Princess Bride.

I DID see and enjoy the Second Hand Lions movie.

I like some Disney movies but not all of them.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads