JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have not seen many of the movies that have been mentioned here. I have not heard about some of them too! I asked my husband about some of the titles just now too.

(I never had children with my late husband but I did watch a few so called kid's movies and shows.)

The Charlie Brown holiday series is a good set for children.

Some of Disney's movies are okay and some are not in my opinion. I believe that DISNEY has a political agenda with many of their more modern movies too.

I think that SOME old fashioned western movies and SOME western tv shows are fine for children to see. Many of those shows show where the bad guy gets his just dues and the GOOD GUYS/GALS WIN. But many adults don't LIKE to let their children watch them because it involves GUNS, some killing, they usually mention right/wrong and God, they talk about AMERICA being a good country, etc.

I can think of several SWEET Christmas movies for children and adults but if someone does not like OR observe that holiday - I will not list those movies now.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads