JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most criminals are lazy, that is why they want to steal and rob. Practice and learning about something is against their nature.

"Calvin Yoder (DECEASED) had several previous problems with the law, and has reportedly has spent months incarcerated"

I LOVE a happy ending :cool:

"Anyone who thinks criminals follow laws, like Moms Demand Action, should shift their focus from creating more gun free killing zones, to getting currant laws enforced, not to mention asking why this criminal was not still behind bars. But then again, he would still be alive if he was."

I liked this:p

I am very happy for the home owner and his 11 year old son. When do we get the story about what a good boy Yoder was and the home owner had no right to protect himself. Al Sharpton anywhere in the area?

Well according to the deceased's step mother he was indeed a good boy.

He was loving, caring and very laid back.

The step mother says that he was invited to the house with a friend.....before 6:00 a.m.

Well according to the deceased's step mother he was indeed a good boy.

He was loving, caring and very laid back.

The step mother says that he was invited to the house with a friend.....before 6:00 a.m.

I did a little research on the home owner who shot Yoder (Chris Bane) and as it turns out he is a long ways from being an innocent, upstanding citizen. While I doubt we will ever know about it, I am guessing this was not their first encounter. It really doesn't matter as it still proves the same points:

1. You have a right to protect your home. Had Bane not been armed we would be reading about two dead individuals, one of them only 11 years old.

2. Laws restricting the ownership of firearms are useless. Criminals do not follow laws.

3. If someone invites you to their home in the middle of the night and tells you to break a window and come on in, it should make you suspicious! :D You might be getting set up!

Most criminals are lazy, that is why they want to steal and rob. Practice and learning about something is against their nature.

With notable exceptions like Clyde Barrow and Baby Face Nelson, etc, you are exactly right! A good thing for decent citizens everywhere!

Great job Dad! Very glad everyone but the evil doer is okay!

We can only pray one day this will always be the outcome.
I wish the al sharptons, barrys, and jesse jacksons would start pushing personal responsibility, pride, and lifting up their communities to be a asset to the community instead of just pushing race riots, laziness, bigotry, and the idea that they are all victims

I wish the al sharptons, barrys, and jesse jacksons would start pushing personal responsibility, pride, and lifting up their communities to be a asset to the community instead of just pushing race riots, laziness, bigotry, and the idea that they are all victims

And just how much does that pay as opposed to having a bunch of donors supporting your lifestyle?

These guys found a gig that rakes in cash and gets them lots of face time in front of cameras and they aren't going to stop now. I don't know if even they believe what they say any more.

I prefer to keep it a tad more simple by merely wishing they'd all get run over by a bus, cement truck, or semi tractor-trailer. ;)

With notable exceptions like Clyde Barrow and Baby Face Nelson, etc, you are exactly right! A good thing for decent citizens everywhere!

Great job Dad! Very glad everyone but the evil doer is okay!

Most people don't know that guys like Baby Face and Barrow were a lot like Robin Hood

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top