JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"stranger had been aggressive toward a teenager.." who then left the scene and apparently wasn't contacted by police.

WTF, if I blasted some dude's ear off not because I was fearing for my life but because they were "acting aggressively" I'm pretty sure they'd come looking for me.

"stranger had been aggressive toward a teenager.." who then left the scene and apparently wasn't contacted by police.

WTF, if I blasted some dude's ear off not because I was fearing for my life but because they were "acting aggressively" I'm pretty sure they'd come looking for me.
The LEOs are probably looking, if they can - it didn't mention if there was vid footage.

If I was a witness, I would be tempted to not give much, if any, kind of identifying info on the victims.

Stabbed with a tool or object.

A weapon is a tool but not all tools are weapons. Just because you can temporarily use a tool as a weapon does not redefine it.
It does legally. Run a parade over and the car will be called a weapon.

A baseball bat is a tool. A box cutter is a tool. A chainsaw is a tool. They've all been redefined as weapons in various ways.
And a silencer or receiver is a firearm. But that's the difference between the law and a semantic argument on the internet.

Good for the kid. I would've left the scene too as a kid fearing the creep might try something more desperate. But I probably would've called police as I fleed.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top