JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i received this email from Oregon Firearms Federation this morning:

Today Facebook blocked OFF from posting on its page. There was no explanation.
We know that Facebook manipulates its content and blocks any material that it does not agree with, but this is the first time OFF has been cut off from posting messages. This is all we received:
"You recently posted something that violates Facebook policies, so you're temporarily blocked from using this feature. For more information, visit the Help Center."
Needless to say, the "Help Center" provided no help.
While Facebook has been a useful tool for reaching people and giving them the opportunity to respond, it is becoming increasingly clear that it is a medium that is designed to control its users, mine their data and silence any information not in line with its narrative. This is amazingly dangerous.
If you are a Facebook user be aware that the information you are getting there is heavily controlled. (Like you didn't know that.)
On another note, Oregon Firearms has posted our candidate grades for the May primary elections. You can see them here.
So far they have not found a way to shut down our website.

Not sure about you all, but I deleted my Facebook account years ago, and have never been happier. They are not your friend and I refuse to support a platform that censors and manipulates it's users.

Just read this email. When will enough be enough for Americans to finally stop using Facebook?

Censoring and brainwashing...bad news guys. Delete your accounts and start making phone calls and writing letters again.

Anyone using facebook for firearms movements is out of touch, in a place where post are deleted as well as accounts make no sense to use it. That and geees some common sense people Facebook gains revenue from your use of facebook, so in OFF's case really.......you oppose the left nut jobs but help support said nut jobs businesses by using facebook so in a sense you are helping support the cause you oppose LOL :rolleyes: wow just wow.

Using facebook is like training a dog to come get a treat but in order to get it, he has to take a slap to the head each time. He will come back repeatedly despite the pain because of his addiction to minor gratification. How the bubblegum did any of you people ever survive before facebook or the internet?

I use facebook for this :
Makes great targets to shoot at a radical lefty symbol.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftctechcrunch2011.files.wordpress.com%2F2012%2F08%2Ffb-retarget.png

Any of you people know Kevin personally for God sake he need a publicist or something to stay in touch with
what is happening in real time. If he wanted to have a place to discuss firearms with members why not simply put a
forum on his site. That way he can control what is said and keep from being shutdown. PS forum software has been around nearly 20 years just saying.....:eek:

I deleted my account when I found out my data that was set to private was being given to foreign companies.

And just FYI, if you have an account, use the Facebook app or the website, they are tracking your online movements across the entire web, not just on their website. They know you're browsing NWF right now.

I deleted my account when I found out my data that was set to private was being given to foreign companies.

And just FYI, if you have an account, use the Facebook app or the website, they are tracking your online movements across the entire web, not just on their website. They know you're browsing NWF right now.

THIS !

I'm just assuming I'm on half a dozen enemy of the deep state lists just because of my activities on Facebook, NWFA and a few other online spots.

I make no bones about my opposition to the ruling class, regardless of party. Not that I'm any sort of A list malcontent, or B, C or D for that matter; just a guy that doesn't buy into the progressive line of propaganda and in totality with many others, I'm a dangerous free thinker.

By the time the thought police get around to me there's going to be a lot worse problems. Come and get me.

Facebook not only uses the information people give them, they also get information about people that don't use facebook from other companies.

I block facebook completely. If a website requires facebook to login, I won't use that website. But then, I'm a liberal. ;-)
True, we cast to wide of a net when using the term Liberal. A true Liberal is open to all ideas and doesn't shut down dialogue. Call them Leftists or Fascists.

True, we cast to wide of a net when using the term Liberal. A true Liberal is open to all ideas and doesn't shut down dialogue. Call them Leftists or Fascists.

It pretty funny as I consider myself a conservative but I am not extreme right, but because I might own a gun there is an assumption that I abide to all conservative ideology and I don't. I try and do the same and not address liberal, or Dem hard habit to break, but so many here in this group are liberals and dems and progun and thats just how it is.
But I think it all this grouping that is separating us from like minded folks as many won't discuss with the other unless its the whole package .

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews