JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmmm thats just weird is free worth it one wonders

I dont know you tell me....

facebook2.jpg

I did a quick search for gun groups... AR15 groups, AK47 groups, Glock, 1911.... there are literally thousands of those groups with millions of people in those groups there was no way I could add up the members listed.

I do know a little about how those groups work from the inside. Gun groups are prohibited from selling anything gun related. All groups have problems with trolls and spammers and Ive seen all kinds of stuff get flagged and reported by both individuals and Facebook... the latter Im fairly certain is a program because most of the ones Facebook flags are usually benign. I also know that group admin controls are really wonky at times and always changing or buggy to work. Facebook has their work cut out for them certainly.

I dont know exactly why OFF got put in FB jail.... any number of reasons for not being aware of some anti-gun rule (mentioning money on a gun site is all that takes) to some random individual or many anti-gun individuals flagging one of their posts to full on anti-gun censorship... but the latter is not my suspicion based on the huge amount of gun groups I found above and I bet this is because anti-gun people are flagging OFF and they hit the number the program put them in FB jail.

reality is, welcome to the modern age and you can ignore it and live in a box praying to be heard or you can exploit it for what it is and be part of a very large voice.

OFF Facebook group... over 21 thousand followers. We desperately need that number to grow please spread the word. The Antis need to collect over 86,000 signatures to get their confiscation measure on the ballot. Everyone here in NWFA needs to pledge to get at least 1 person to follow OFF on Facebook.

facebook3.jpg

and while your at it follow the group created to fight the gun confiscation bill in case you haven't heard ALL semi auto firearms are included in the registration or confiscation initiative... not just "assault" rifles.

facebook4.jpg

Aside from politics, Facebook is just a colossal waste of time and 95% of information posted thereon is meaningless drivel. Basically, it's "All About Me." Keeping communities connected; we were okay before when we did that without Facebook. Lots of "community" internet traffic has gravitated/diverted to Facebook from earlier message boards, such as this one. Not for the better, in my own opinion. I prefer the specialized forums as exist here and pre-Facebook.

Okay, so Facebook is huge. That's because so much of it is just fluff, meaningless "about me" krap that previously had no place on informational forums. Lots of people have "me too" Facebook accounts because other people they know have accounts.

My wife uses Facebook to spy on our children. She has never made a single post, just lurks so she can keep up to date on what's going on in the family that she might or might not find out through conventional means of communication.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top