JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When you really think about it what is expensive/overpriced?? My definition of overpriced is a common gun that is $50 less than what it would cost new...
Something like that, but I know what I mean lol.

Funny, I never see a post here from someone bubbleguming because they got a good deal! If you don't like someones price it's none of your business. The end.

Really? Nobody ever done a thread saying they had a great experience and got a good deal..?
Maybe I should do that one too then, since that how it was when I found and purchased my Ruger Super redhawk thru the classified here!
(Thanks Calib for a great deal and good times!)

Of course you always ask for slightly more than you actually want, normal negotiations right. I usually use ~10% as a rule of thumb myself. BUT not being aware of what you are selling actually costs/is worth is pretty dumb!
And like 'FA9' just pointed out, asking MSRP is really dumb! I don't think I've seen ANY gunshop actually asking MSRP... Always less. Some cases not by much, but still.

Where are your complaints when I put a price that is to low? Do people jump up and warn us? No just send a message saying I will be right there. It works both ways. I the price is to high for you move along.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top