JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is also the case of where a 'friend' isn't really a friend in the formal sense of the word - and may be a case of a person 'forcing' themselves upon someone to take advantage of them for whatever reasons.

I am sure many of us have known 'weak' people or those who don't have many friends and easily succumb to these types - and sometimes get drug into bad situations because they wanted to be 'accepted'.

So maybe a case of 'Hey man, take me out with you to shoot your new gun. Hey I'm your friend you can trust me'........

Well I guess they're not friends anymore.

B03AA12E-E6BA-44DC-8A82-9C966C239168.jpeg

Not to be too non serious, I wouldn't be surprised if the crazy had voted blue once or twice and the shot friend was known to vote red. Or maybe someone thought respawning/quick healing like a video game is real? Frankly, I don't think very highly of most 20 somethings

Update:

https://www.erienewsnow.com/story/4...range-ruled-as-justified-no-charges-warranted

Erie County District Attorney Jack Daneri ruled the deadly shooting at a State Gamelands gun range during the week of Christmas as justified.

A 67-year-old Erie man who was also at the gun range saw Eppley firing and intervened, shooting Eppley five times and killing him. Eppley was hit twice in the ribs and three times in the back. The 67 year old stayed at the scene to help and give CPR.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top