JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nothing like a gun that wears an upside down lamp shade on its cheek weld! What fun to bring to the Party!

No need to wonder about the looks of the mall ninja smith that built it.

I don't know, 44. I'd like to give him a once over. Does he match his rifle? Do both eyes point the same direction? Could he pass the pin-head test and does he brush his tooth? Inquiring minds want to know!

I had a good open mouth laught at that.
The dam bow quiver! I'm still laughing.

Maybe he never finished his build - maybe he had planned on adding the forend of a crossbow on top of the barrel. Then you'd have the ultimate survival weapon - long range 'sniper' rifle with crossbow and bayonet. You'd be unstoppable :confused: :D

Geeez...what a POS. I was born and raised in Georgia, about 30 miles north of this rocket scientist with the Mosin for sale. This just reaffirms my reasons for not moving back there when I got out of the military.

I know... what fine southern ingenuity, just like shade tree mechanicin..... mmm huo_O
I especially like how dey attached da grip thingy to da barrel..... mmm huo_O

This is solid proof that 1st cousins should not marry and have children.

How on earth did the South ever lose?

Having said that....go easy on the Georgia jokes guys. They're funny when I make them; and offensive when y'all do. :D

In other news from Georgia, make sure you tune into your favorite news station tomorrow. The Georgia Supreme Court is supposed to be making their final ruling on divorces. Apparently there is some argument whether married couples are still legally brother and sister, after the divorce. :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top