JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The other night I stumbled upon the Movie that my avatar photo came from.
"Invasion USA" starring the man, myth, and ledgend... Chuck Norris.
The movie is the epitome of cliche 80's action films, but the final scene has to be one of the most epic hollywood "gun" battles ever to grace the silver screen.
A Bazooka duel!

download.jpg

The other night I stumbled upon the Movie that my avatar photo came from.
"Invasion USA" starring the man, myth, and ledgend... Chuck Norris.
The movie is the epitome of cliche 80's action films, but the final scene has to be one of the most epic hollywood "gun" battles ever to grace the silver screen.
A Bazooka duel!

What they didn't show you in that scene was that the bad guy did actually get off a shot, it went directly into Chuck Norris mouth and it exploded. It later came out when he farted. God rest the poor soul that was anywhere near him....:eek::eek::eek::p

While back some guys at work showed me video of that actor who plays John Wick training for that. I had always assumed that being a Hollyweird guy he probably knew zero about guns and it was all special effects. Damn if the guy did not put in a lot of time learning. Don't know if he's like most there, anti gun, but I was impressed with how hard he worked to train for that movie.

Pale rider when Clint steps into the street at the end and changes the wheel on his old gun lol yep I'm sure Andy likes that one too

Ah yes the 80's.

Remember being called a ''Survivalist'' just for owning a 20'' AR. Or a HK-91?
Things was different then. :D
The Robin Williams movie when he hides the AK47 UNDER THE SOFA CUSHION FROM HIS WIFE LOL . BEEN THERE DONE THAT but I was just hiding a Ruger p89 lol

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews