JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's a running gunfight I like in, "No Country for Old Men", where Josh Brolin is running from Javier Bardem who had tracked him to his hotel room.

Last Edited:
Ronin! Besides a most excellent car chase, some pretty good gun play to be had as well!

John Wick, pretty good gun handling skills, and more important for me is accurate ammo count before a reload, and the fact that a reload actually happens!
Then there is the Expendables #3 near the end with Sly doing a super fast mag change 4 times with his 1911, the way you SHOULD be changing mags! :D:D:D

Ronin! Besides a most excellent car chase, some pretty good gun play to be had as well!

John Wick, pretty good gun handling skills, and more important for me is accurate ammo count before a reload, and the fact that a reload actually happens!
Then there is the Expendables #3 near the end with Sly doing a super fast mag change 4 times with his 1911, the way you SHOULD be changing mags! :D:D:D
Roin the car chase is awesome I love the Audi and he uses a 1911

When Clint shot that laughing hyena and the rest of the Rojos.
368145-6d54447bcaf9ba4448ba0caa84f756f1.jpg

Open Range, end gun fight was pretty epic.
There it is I was waiting for the one I like to hit the thread. When Costner center punches that dandy gunslinger that shot the kid before the fight actually starts is near perfect. I also love the shotgun through the wall from Robert Duval and the guys leg shaking as he lay dying in the alley.

OK, not really a duel but how about a prophetic, shoot em up, feel good movie about the middle east?

Delta Force: Dirt bike w/rocket launcher, Sand rails, milsurps, VW bus chase shoot out, libyan terrorist a$$ kicking, jumps, wheelies, Lee Marvin, etc., etc., and the good guys win! (OK, yeah the first hour is a little slow ;-)

Last Edited:
not a specific scene... but a favorite war movie
84 Charlie Mopic

basically a documentary mock up of a Vietnam war long range recon mission gone wrong filmed entirely from the camera man embedded with the unit. Everything that can goes wrong does, some intense first person combat footage

you can watch the full length movie for free on Youtube.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top