JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So who as actually received a confirmation that they have received and accepted your return, cause I still haven't heard from them for that regard.

I have. Email originated from [email protected] and appears as below:

Dear xxxx xxxx,

Your product has been received and reviewed by EOTech and your refund is being processed. You will be updated by e-mail in the near future regarding check processing.

Thank You,

EOTech

I did not send my receipt and I don't believe one is required.

I did see this contact number on another forum for those wishing to find out refund status
1-888-EOTHOLO
Option 3
Option 1

I requested and received a return authorization on 12/4/15. Sent the unit in that week. Received acknowledgement it was received on 1/15/16. Today is 2/10/16. Have not received a check yet.
Just received my check on 2/16/16. Have to say, it took a while but they did follow through on what they said they would do. Response time to my original inquiry was quick, processing took a while.

I don't know about you guys but I've use mine in everything from 100 above to 50 below,and yes in VT we do get that much of a temperature variance. ,and yes I have experienced issues.

I'm waiting for a updated replacement myself on the one I sent in and all has gone smoothly so far and should have the replacement one shortly.

So who as actually received a confirmation that they have received and accepted your return, cause I still haven't heard from them for that regard.

I mailed mine in on 1/6/16 and on 1/15/16 I received and email saying:

Dear XXXX,

Your product has been received and reviewed by EOTech and your refund is being processed. You will be updated by e-mail in the near future regarding check processing.

Thank You,

EOTech

Then yesterday (3/8/16) I responded, to the email above, inquiring on the status of my refund and they replied:

Good Morning,

Your sight has been received and was entered for a refund on 1/11/16.

I'm showing your check should be processed by the end of the week. I would expect to see it within the next 2 weeks. Thank you for your support,

EOTech

Well I have two of them and do not plan on that either. But that is kinda funny. I watch that show on NATGEO, "Alaska State Troopers" and have seen those sights on there patrol rifles.
I have a weather station on an outlying section of my property. The manufacturer specified lithium batteries and specifically said DO NOT use anything else, like alkaline. The reason being that lithium batteries will keep on working in 20 degree weather whereas others will not. I wonder if this has something to do with the EoTech issue.

I read so many threads on eotechs issue. I can't remember exactly where I read it but one thread or article stated that it was affected by temperature differences in either direction and even a relativity small tempure change could start to affect it. So Lets say you zero yours in in the spring or summer when it's 70* then you happen to go out winter and it happens to be 35-45* your eotech could most likely be off. Then obviously vise-versa this situation.
And this doesn't happen with a traditional optical scope? Having been a metrology (instrumentation) tech for about 25 years I would bet that it does.

Just an update, I summited my refund request on Feb (first week).
Got my refund check last week and I replaced the Eotech (was on my SBR AR) with a Trijjicon MRO with QD mount.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top