JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have an old model EOTech holosight that I bought in 2005. It didn't take too long to discover that the batteries were constantly being drained even when the sight was turned off. I didn't hear about the ability to return it for a refund until yesterday, so I sent in my request. I received an email from EOTech (probably automated) entitled "New submission: EOTech Request Form," acknowledging that they had received my request. That came in last night at 10:22 p.m. This morning at 4:09 a.m. I received an email from Mike Kroll, EOTech Customer Service Manager, that started with
"Dear Customer,
Your refund request has been received and approved. Please follow the instructions below for returning your optic and obtaining a refund." The email also said, in bold red letters, "Refund processing may take up to 8-12 weeks, Refund payment updates are available after 3 weeks of receipt of product at the EOTech Refund Center 1-888-952-9092 or email [email protected]"

I suspect that they have a list of serial numbers, and when a refund request comes in, they look at the serial number on the request to see if it matches a serial number on their "Okay to refund" list. They might even have it set up so that a computer checks the email inbox for refund requests, and if a serial number is on the list, it generates an alert and notifies a technician with a link to send a preformatted email. However they do it, I think receiving a response from a real human being in less than 12 hours is outstanding customer service. Because of that, I am putting EOTech back on my list of potential sight manufacturers.

From what I understand, the serial number will identify the original list price to be used for your refund.

I've never had any battery drain on my 3 old Eotechs, but I have had the spring at the base of the battery box come loose and fall out when checking the batteries to see if they were still in good visual condition. I also had the battery appear to be dead but found the spring(s) mentioned above had taken a set and were not allowing the battery full contact. One of our members here suggested a bit of silicone to hold the spring in place and to keep it from compressing too far. That fixed the problem for me.

From what I understand, the serial number will identify the original list price to be used for your refund.

I've never had any battery drain on my 3 old Eotechs, but I have had the spring at the base of the battery box come loose and fall out when checking the batteries to see if they were still in good visual condition. I also had the battery appear to be dead but found the spring(s) mentioned above had taken a set and were not allowing the battery full contact. One of our members here suggested a bit of silicone to hold the spring in place and to keep it from compressing too far. That fixed the problem for me.
Not true, you submit a fair price, as i submitted the MSRP - 25 2013 and they accepted that plus 35 dollars for shipping.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top