JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Also I know that no amount of apologies or empathy can help you now. Just know that the person who stole from you is a scum sucking fool who is likely unemployed and on drugs. The prison system would be a step in the right direction from their current situation.

I have seen some "safes" that had so much slop/play in the door when locked it would be easy to get a good sized pry bar in there. It would take more than a screwdriver but not much more. Plus it sure wouldn't be fireproof nor watertight.

Sportsman's Warehouse, gun safe on sale, $1400, yup not cheap. Then where would I put the beast?? It might fit through my front door. Then where would I put the comination for the lock?? In my head? Thats risky at my age.

I can understand how easy it is to blame the victim, but the fact remains that this person or persons broke into my home and stole from me that which I work hard for. By blaming me for the theft implies that you are OK with this happening to people which makes you part of the problem. I truly hope that you never have to suffer with your guns being stolen and then worry that these worthless pieces of skat doing harm to someone with them, and as a Vet I do support your right to speak your mind, just as I have done for your. Semper Fi

I can understand how easy it is to blame the victim, but the fact remains that this person or persons broke into my home and stole from me that which I work hard for. By blaming me for the theft implies that you are OK with this happening to people which makes you part of the problem. I truly hope that you never have to suffer with your guns being stolen and then worry that these worthless pieces of skat doing harm to someone with them, and as a Vet I do support your right to speak your mind, just as I have done for your. Semper Fi

I have had guns stolen, if your home is not safe then you never are safe.
Beer for my horse's and whiskey for my men time.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top