JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1656561821128.png

Aloha, Mark

They seem to be implying no one talked to city leaders before. That must be it, otherwise it's same old, same old. Okay, this time it will be different, because...

There's really a black on black gang problem that nobody wants to admit, but we're easy to blame here in PDX so we take the brunt of all their bullbubblegum.

Portland really is the City of Roaches
The welcome mat has been thrown down like Motel 6. They leave the lights on for them. I'm sure it can't get any worse 😕 or spread.

Some of the more radicals have been posting, go to the burbs and rural neighborhoods. I stopped going to the movies in place of free entertainment like that.

But I can't forget there are still good people around here. A man and his adult son offered me space at their table outside at a full cafe. We had a nice conversation. We have very different backgrounds and enjoyed a 30 min lunch. He ended up paying my lunch. I payed an old timers lunch a few weeks back. I didn't want to step on their nice jester.

Does anybody pay ANY attention anymore to what these mutts say? Do they ever go outside and talk to their voters?
Portland is just a frickin' embarassment anymore.

How can you tell when a politician is lying? (All together now!) When his lips are moving!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top