JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gotta love the Media re-defining words.

Deflate = criminal property damage, in those case(s) where someone takes a knife to someone else's tire.

Aloha, Mark

GP finally posted the full article

Comrade in arms! They serve a purpose to the cause.

I suggest everyone look into the history of Antifa or Antifacist's. It's main leader in Germany in WW2 was a gentleman named Ernst Thalmann. Ernst and his anarchists comrades were staging protest and causing mayhem in Hitler's Germany. This was of course at the blessing of Josef Stalin who gave support and aid. Ernst soon realized he was in trouble with the SA/SS security services of the Nazi party and requested to be given alyssum in the Soviet Union. His request went unanswered for help. Ernst and his comrades were promptly marched off to a concentration camp and well.... you know the rest of the story.

Useful idiots.. They serve a purpose for a larger goal.

Last Edited:
your elected mayor has proclaimed you'll have a safe summer down there

all you Portland residence must be thrilled

but don't expect me to show up at your back yard BBQ
Oh man that would be funny if it wasn't so fing ridiculous. Spineless POS.

All he cares about is making left wing radicals happy and is happy to let his Antifa lackey DA release everyone. Including Michael rheinhoel on several gun charges before he murdered a trump supporter on the streets of Portland in cold blood.

GP finally posted the full article

The sad thing is, America stands by and lets this happen! Those who are in our justice system need to be held accountable when they blatantly fail the law they swore to uphold!

We need to hang the Treasonous Bastards Bubblegummers!! :mad:

The sad thing is, America stands by and lets this happen! Those who are in our justice system need to be held accountable when they blatantly fail the law they swore to uphold!

We need to hang the Treasonous Bastards Bubblegummers!! :mad:
California has already started to recall some of their D.A.s, even the San Francisco Liberals voted theirs out
but Portland is even farther left that S.F.
the fact that Jo Ann Hardesty is still around is proof of that
she couldn't make it in politics down there but has thrived in Oregon's political arena

Evil people have been doing evil things since the beginning of time.
Those who actually believe they can change this by riding through town on their unicorn and sprinkle their magic fairy dust around while singing kumbaya are truly out of touch with reality. They are living in a fantasy world.

Evil people have been doing evil things since the beginning of time.
Those who actually believe they can change this by riding through town on their unicorn and sprinkle their magic fairy dust around while singing kumbaya are truly out of touch with reality. They are living in a fantasy world.
it's blue fairy dust, your standard beige fairy dust doesn't work in Oregon due to the magnetic anomaly caused by underground magma flows
that's why the summers are so violent in Portland, they're using the wrong fairy dust
you have to mix your standard Liberal fairy dust with ground up dried Red Cabbage and magic mushrooms to get blue fairy dust

Y'all are so cynical.
Politicians get paid to solve problems, and if they decree that their solutions are effective, y'all should be grateful.
It's comforting to know our tax dollars are being put to good use. It'd be great if we could pay even more taxes, think about how much could be accomplished?

Y'all are so cynical.
Politicians get paid to solve problems, and if they decree that their solutions are effective, y'all should be grateful.
It's comforting to know our tax dollars are being put to good use. It'd be great if we could pay even more taxes, think about how much could be accomplished?
when I was a senior engineer in Portland, I always had contingency plans for any situation we may encounter
there were never any crisis that wasn't covered by a plan
then we got one of those Masters in Business managers from a California liberal business college
he told me he wouldn't include my contingency plans in his business plan because he needed to proved his worth to our company by handling crisis
now, he would use my plans to solve his crisis, but never told upper management where his solutions came from
I didn't stay long after he was hired

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads