JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well I'm now the proud owner of a broken empty gun safe. someone I thought I could trust took advantage of that trust and stole my handguns, a couple of long guns, and raped my coin collection. I file a police report and I'm sure they will do the best that they can, but the fact remains that my home and property were violated. I truely believe in Karma and I know they will get what they deserve. I just wish it to be sooner than later.

Post this guy information and photo... Maybe also a list of weapons with serial numbers so we can help you out if we see the guns for sale...

I feel for you. Happened to me too. I truly am sorry. +1 on posting what went missing. There are a lot of people on this forum and a lot of eyes out there.....

don't be showing off your guns and you wont have that problem, if you must show off your collection do not let people know where you keep them and sure as hell don't let anyone know you have a cheap $80 Bi-Mart safe. No one to blame but your self, invest in a guard dog.

Yeah everyone for sure wants him caught.
How do you break a gunsafe though. Mine isn't anything fancy, but it will not only keep people out, but they sure couldn't walk off with it either.

Post this guy information and photo... Maybe also a list of weapons with serial numbers so we can help you out if we see the guns for sale...

I'm sure if you could "Prove" it they would already be in jail. If not one could get themselves in big trouble for posting this persons info and image......seems like a bad idea.

don't be showing off your guns and you wont have that problem, if you must show off your collection do not let people know where you keep them and sure as hell don't let anyone know you have a cheap $80 Bi-Mart safe. No one to blame but your self, invest in a guard dog.

As far as jumping on you for "showing off" your weapons. We don't have enough details to make this kind of judgement. Back Off!

I just hope justice is served and you retrive your possesions.

I would post pictures descriptions (of the missing items) and at least the last part of the serial numbers so we can keep an eye out.

Sorry about your luck!

T_H

I will say that this theft example is why I stress out all the time about whether I have too many items of interest in one place at the same time. I try to keep a rotating stock of what's where and not keep everything in the same place at the same time. Hope you had a backup somewhere so you can maintain defences. I also would like to know about the safe in question but I won't ride you if it's not something special like some might.

Security on Sale Gun safe Prying video - YouTube

There are a bunch of these on youtube. Takes about a minute to get a safe open.

I would like to state for the record AGAIN, that that video is complete and total BULL SHIFT. That so-called gun safe in the video is nothing more than an empty steel shell that they have stripped out all around in order to prove how "easy" it is to get into one of those safes. Complete crap.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top