JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Also I know that no amount of apologies or empathy can help you now. Just know that the person who stole from you is a scum sucking fool who is likely unemployed and on drugs. The prison system would be a step in the right direction from their current situation.

I have seen some "safes" that had so much slop/play in the door when locked it would be easy to get a good sized pry bar in there. It would take more than a screwdriver but not much more. Plus it sure wouldn't be fireproof nor watertight.

Sportsman's Warehouse, gun safe on sale, $1400, yup not cheap. Then where would I put the beast?? It might fit through my front door. Then where would I put the comination for the lock?? In my head? Thats risky at my age.

I can understand how easy it is to blame the victim, but the fact remains that this person or persons broke into my home and stole from me that which I work hard for. By blaming me for the theft implies that you are OK with this happening to people which makes you part of the problem. I truly hope that you never have to suffer with your guns being stolen and then worry that these worthless pieces of skat doing harm to someone with them, and as a Vet I do support your right to speak your mind, just as I have done for your. Semper Fi

I can understand how easy it is to blame the victim, but the fact remains that this person or persons broke into my home and stole from me that which I work hard for. By blaming me for the theft implies that you are OK with this happening to people which makes you part of the problem. I truly hope that you never have to suffer with your guns being stolen and then worry that these worthless pieces of skat doing harm to someone with them, and as a Vet I do support your right to speak your mind, just as I have done for your. Semper Fi

I have had guns stolen, if your home is not safe then you never are safe.
Beer for my horse's and whiskey for my men time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top