JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Dang-it I knew I should have picked up that Drum for the Spaz.

(on a completely off-topic thought here, once when i was Kid in the Oregon Applegate on a duck hunt, we put into some pond, don't remember which. There was one other person there in a small john-boat. When a Flock of ducks flew over them he stood up and unleashed 12ga shoot everywhere. He had something like a Spaz 12 with a large drum. Ducks were falling from the sky in large numbers. It was like Armageddon for those ducks.

We quietly, but quickly left.)

Ok, back to topic.

Obama has done wonders for this nation. Until he came along the politics were just back and forth which allowed progressives to infiltrate and move their agenda which is the destruction of our constitution and our government as we know it. Obama has opened the eyes of the public not just to the lefts hatred of America but their willingness to destroy America.

His out in the open approach sure set them back a bit, but they won't quit. I like it out in the open where people know what they are up against. People who are not stuck on stupid will vote against these progressive, the rest live on the coasts:D:D

jj

No doubt about it, your right, he's opened a LOT of eyes, and ears, people are starting to watch, and listen more when ''big government speaks''. Plus, he's done more for ''gun sales'' than just about any president. :]

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top