Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Other State Washington Parish (LA) sheriff changes political affiliation following Election Day win

"I don't like what's going on in Washington," Seal said. "Don't care about abortion and Democrats support that. They are against the Second Amendment and I support the Second Amendment, and I am for closed borders. I think we ought to have rules. If we don't have rules, we have chaos."
Seems like the democrat party has gone so far left, it's left him behind. You're not alone, Mr. Seal.

Reactions
What took him so long?

Abortion (see taxed funded planned parenthood and selling of baby parts) and other lefty crap has been part of his political party's platform for many, many years.

He sounds like a political opportunist - he smells which way the political wind is actually blowing...

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet

Staff online