JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Elected Representatives are supposed to be the "Voice of the People" when did that turn into "You need political experience in order to run? It's diametrically opposed to the 'Term Limits" argument.

She's a successful business owner in a hostile environment.... that means she has more experience and qualifications than Barak Obama did BEFORE he was even the POTUS. ;)

I don't want to minimize that she's a real go-getter/self-starter, has great positions on the 2A, is fearless standing up to powerful people, and she's eloquent when she does -- but can we also agree she's super hot too?

I hope you're right. She could set a good example to others looking to get the train back on the rails. I still wish she had some experience, even just city council, some kind of local office before jumping straight to the mothership.

The fact that they haven't corrupted her first is a good thing, not a demerit.

I don't want to minimize that she's a real go-getter/self-starter, has great positions on the 2A, is fearless standing up to powerful people, and she's eloquent when she does -- but can we also agree she's super hot too?

Ahem.....

she does have a chance to set a positive example.

Well, she's also quite attractive so she can also present a great posterior example as well!! :s0155:

;):D

So yes..... we can agree! :D

Career politicians are killing this country.

Pelosi... Boxer... Schummer... Nads... Shifty... can somebody name the accomplishments they have made that have bettered this country other than lined their own pockets with millions?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top