Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Election aftermath wins & losses

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

While dust settles, gun owners count wins, losses

While elections officials in several Washington counties begin the long, tedious process of counting about a half-million ballots to find the votes necessary to propel anti-gun Sen. Patty Murray to a fourth term – more than 120,000 of those ballots are in King County, so hold your noses – across the country, gun owners are savoring some victories and one surprising defeat.

While dust settles, gun owners count wins, losses - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

Or try this:

While dust settles, gun owners count wins, losses - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

2. Decker

Decker My house Active Member

Well done. Oh, and Kalifornia is just laughable at this point.

-d

3. silentslammer

silentslammer east oregun Member

Did Washington State pass legality of being able to use/shoot their silencers yet?

4. gehrheart

gehrheart fidalgo island Well-Known Member

Uhh, no!

That wasn't even a choice yet. We can't even get the state out of the liquor store business.

5. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Dudley conceded.

6. Martini_Up

Martini_Up NW USA Well-Known Member

Why vote anymore? one county (city) controls the entire state, what's the point? process? well, that's tantamount to masturbation... so forget it. FTS!!!

7. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

How can we elect a jack-*** who claims our state in "ungovernable" and has already had eight years of screw-ups. I love to think we have a chance to change here in Oregon, but this kind of dashes that hope...

Oh and we're not much better in that Kitzhaber won by carrying six or seven counties and only landsliding in one or two (Multnomah and Lane)...

8. wence5

wence5 Vancouver, Washington, United States Active Member

Don't laugh to loudly, Oregon and Washington aren't far behind Commiefornia, and the lefty moon bats keep getting re-elected. :(

Case in point, John "retread" Kitzhaber elected to third term as OR Gov. and four term tax and spender, the "soccer mom in tennis shoes" Patty Murray is close to wrapping up her fifth term as WA senior Senator.

Will the insanity ever end?

9. wence5

wence5 Vancouver, Washington, United States Active Member

I'll just go on record here...........

Kitzhaber will push a sales tax again, and if you Pitch the crap at the wall enough times, it's bound to stick eventually. Look out Oregon, you might not like having a retread!

10. Working 4 U

Working 4 U Eugene Active Member

People vote in Obama who has no experience, but then people say no we can't vote Dudley in because he has no experience.

All the same people, Defazio, Wyden and now Kitzhaper the retread.:confused:

Sorry guys but 51% of Oregonians are idiots. How can people vote down marijuana disperseries and then vote in the same people.

For crying out loud people he slapped you in the face and said your are ungovenerable! Your unrulely...not worth his time any more...he is disapointed in you! my God people you don't get it.

Totally disappointed. So now what:huh:

Thanks for letting me rant, even though it didn't make me feel better, ok it did alittle bit.

11. Decidion

Decidion Washington county, Oregon Member

It boggles my mind that the liberal drones of Oregon and Washington continue to vote in these people. I guess the majority of Oregonians simply cannot get enough unemployment, growing poverty and higher taxes... they are way too focused on their entitlements as they focus next on how to save more spotted owls while hugging trees.

If there is anything that could be considered a silver lining is that the conservatives took control in the Oregon State House and made enough gains in the Oregon State Senate to deny democrats a super majority. Klutzhaber will hopefully have a tough time trying to force the more liberal of his agenda.

12. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

It will be a repeat of Kitsslobber's last bout in office... the legislature will pass whatever it passes and Kitslobber will VETO IT because it won't be leftist enough, and "Dr. NO" will be whining that "Oregon is un-governable".... again.

I hope that putz gets a CLUE on how to dress appropriately this time around... the "casual grubby" he does is embarrassing.

As for the electorate... its a sign of insanity to do the same thing over and over again.. and expect a different result. Dumb-A's

13. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

Fixed!
    Most of the rest of our respective states seem to know better. Remove influence of the liberal strongholds and the problem solves itself.

14. fuhr52

fuhr52 Lane County. Oregon Well-Known Member

Just goes to show how Californiacated we have gotten. And don't forget the mind numb robots of the union that march in lockstep with the union leadership. More tax and spend on the way.

15. Stomper

I'm in a trade union, and I vote CONSERVATIVE. Matter of fact, I got online lastnight and changed my party affiliation from "Republican" to "No party affiliation", because the Repubs are "Progressive Lite".

16. coyote223

coyote223 NW Oregon Stamp Collector,,,

I think the percentage is a lot higher than that,,, :D

17. rayd8

rayd8 Formerly Portland, now Alabama! Member

I try to take solace in this.....while we didn't get the 'win', I think this is better than handing everything back or losing additional seats. Maybe we can convince our legislators to pass a CCW list privacy act now......

18. Stomper

19. dobeman

dobeman Hillsboro Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

if my turd was the Democrat candidate, there are people in my neighborhood that would campaign for it, put up yard signs for it and vote for it just because it is the Democrat candidate.

20. Stomper

I believe your turd WAS the candidate... he's now the governor-elect. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.