JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This 2020 election is going to be the pivotal point. It will set the gears in motion as the direction of this country.

If 'R' wins, there will be 4 more years of a boiling country.

If 'D' wins, there may be a "revolution" within a few years following. (I'd guess maybe 2023-2024, maybe a couple years after that.). We gun owners, 2A supporters, Constitution lovers will be pushed to the edge, then all hell is going to break loose.

When the happens, China will step demanding payment for all of their "loans", and we (America) will be in full war from within, and external forces.

I predict a full-on revolution before the end of my lifetime. Maybe 10-15 years from now.

Americans on both sides need to wake up and see this bigger picture.

I suspect all those urban and suburban soccer moms will flock to the gun collection sites to have their household means of protection crushed along with any hope of proper defense of family or self before it dawns on them that they are about 10 minutes from a 911 armed response.

I stopped by the Canby gun show today. Being so small I noticed there what I have being seeing for the last few years at gun shows. More and more women shopping on their own. Only a few years ago most women were accompanying their man. These days it's less of a case but that still hasn't really helped slow down the gun grabbers, yet.

Let's not get complacent. The Dems own the media and people are getting dumber all the time. One minor candidate is making gun control his platform and another is threatening using an executive order(s) to take our rights. They are getting bolder and every "mass shooting" or hate crime gets blown up on tv and emboldens the Dems further. We need at least one more judge on the Supreme Court and a whole bunch more at the circuit and lower levels as a hedge against a libtard winning the presidency.

One minor candidate is making gun control his platform and another is threatening using an executive order(s) to take our rights. They are getting bolder and every "mass shooting" or hate crime gets blown up on tv and emboldens the Dems further.

Attend their speaking engagements and engage them.

Ask them why they believe taking guns away from law-abiding constituents leaving them with fewer options to defend themselves and their families is better political policy than targeting the criminals who commit gun-related crimes with stiffer sentence guidelines and the possibility of no bail or parole.

When they tell the crowd to call 911, challenge them with the reality that an armed response will take precious minutes victims can ill afford. Ask them if they have armed folks in their entourage or why they feel the need to have uniformed officers present.

Nail them with tough common sense questions that expose the weaknesses of their agenda position.

Stick to the issues and avoid demeaning the candidate or risk losing your credibility with the audience.

Finish with a personal announcement that you'd rather stay home on election day than vote for them or the other party's candidate. Urge others concerned about the direction the candidate is taking to stay home on election day too.

Staying home on election day sends a clear message that should resonate with this fool and other party candidates that a lost voter at the polls harms more than just one candidate.

You don't need to be a Dem to demonstrate to others how this faulty solution will impact on them or others. There are also some weak on crime Republican candidates who will get the message. Hopefully, some real crime fighting solutions will be put forth to the voters that impact the criminals and not the voting public.

The gun IQ of the vast majority of these politicians would place them on the moron scale. Those like Sanders, who, from his own history actually know better are just shills for Bloomberg and NY money.

In any other case, placing law abiding citizen in the same category as criminals would get those same politicians laughed off the staged as well as being career suicide. They are put on major media platforms and allowed to speak on guns like they know what they are talking about. Imagine a preacher that never read the bible. If his congregation never read the bible as well they would probably believe him but he couldn't fool just one person that had read any part of the bible. As gun owners we fully understand the lies being spread to the congregations as gospel.

AMEN

Not one word about toughening laws for felony crimes committed with firearms. Is this Dem agenda really about getting tough on crime?

:s0101: This right here is the shocking truth!!!

20190424_194212.jpg

... Staying home on election day sends a clear message that should resonate with this fool and other party candidates that a lost voter at the polls harms more than just one candidate. ...

I think staying home makes you look like you blend in with the apathetic. My strategy is to protest vote -- vote for a third party if there is one you like, vote for your pet, vote for Mickey Mouse, whatever -- you have demonstrated that you are a voter and that you are there to be won over, but that the candidates failed.

Finish with a personal announcement that you'd rather stay home on election day than vote for them or the other party's candidate. Urge others concerned about the direction the candidate is taking to stay home on election day too.

Staying home on election day sends a clear message that should resonate with this fool and other party candidates that a lost voter at the polls harms more than just one candidate.

Voting for a third party is an option but most folks vote along party lines. The purpose of the warning is to send a message beyond the candidate to the party leadership that their political agenda is not resonating with some attendees and it could lose some party voters at the polls on election day. Attendees at these gatherings do not have to be party faithful, but might claim to be for that moment.

Last Edited:
Amen. Yesterday, this emotional man-child MS-13 sympathizer/not-for-profit/America hating a*hole who moved in next door had the gall to interrupt me while I was reading on my front porch, and of course, he wanted to voice some of his leftist political opinions. Now, that is a pretty brassy thing to do when you're new in the neighborhood. Of course, my wife and I are polite people, so his rudeness caught me off guard. This vulgarity and rudeness seems to be the new modus operandi.

Watch your back next time you mow the lawn!!!

Is this Dem agenda really about getting tough on crime?

Nope... it's about getting tough on law-abiding citizens and disarming them so the elite can rule in any fashion they desire with no trouble from the peasants.

I detest, yeah - DETEST, elected people and candidates who BETRAY the honest American citizen when it comes to them not following the CONSTITUTION, the Second Amendment and tons MORE which I am not allowed to say on this forum.

I don't care what political INITIAL they put by their name when it comes to elected officials and dumb @@@ treasonous candidates!

People on all sides need to wake up and smell the coffee!

The District of Criminals = Crazy Land. It has been in the PAST and still IS one big cluster you know what!

Gun Control = People Control.

This entire country has gone nuts and declined in morals but it has been nuts and in moral decay for so long... most people accept BS words, BS actions, lies, flip floppers, and BS anti gun/anti freedom 'laws' that they would NEVER ACCEPT YEARS AGO (1950's and prior to those years.) when it came to sane/intelligent/common sense/normal behavior from all elected officials especially when it came to the LAW, GUN RIGHTS, PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, crime/punishment, etc.

People are so TIRED OF ALL OF THIS BS (FUBAR-SNAFU!) COMING FROM ALL SIDES... there will be something worse in our future if things don't settle down with the whack-a-doodles running this country or running for office. ALL sides!

I have never seen so many dumb @@@ policies and outright ANTI GUN-ANTI CONSTITUTION platforms and people running for office and in office now.

Who would have THUNK IT (LOL) that our judges and fearless leaders in all parties could PICK AND CHOOSE what part of the Constitution and LAWS that they want to BREAK and/or OBEY?!

I am beginning to think that some other countries that I used to scoff at LOOK pretty good right now!

So 'they' (ALL of these anti gun politicians.) get to pick what LAWS they want us to obey and we have to obey them while they disarm the population in guns and in ALL liberty issues?!

NO thank you.

Cate

Last Edited:
4 MORE YEARS, 4 MORE YEARS, 4 MORE YEARS!

I Cannot stand The Great Orange One, but DAMN, he sure puts the demo in democrat! The longer he is in power, the more they expose them selves as petty tyrants!

Up the Republic, Deplorables Unite!
View attachment 573353

He is the only politician in my lifetime that has kept or tried to keep (and was blocked) his campaign promises.

Last Edited:
He is the only politician in my lifetime that has kept or tried to keep (and was blocked) his campaign promises.

You know, the best thing Trump has done for this country, expose the dark side so the people can all see it for what it is!
All the antis, leftists, hard core dems, and treasonous criminals have shown their true colors! THANK YOU MR. PRESIDENT!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top