JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you don't vote for a republican, you're voting for this.

No discussion necessary. Figure out where you stand and do the right thing.

March on Concord in red or stand in Lexington green.

Never in my life would I have thought our Country and what we stood for would be under duress from those within...

Yet here we are.

I have a feeling UBC will be part of the official Democratic platform in 2020 (like it was in 2018/2016/2014/2012/etc.) but we'll see different wings of the party try to "get out the vote" for different age groups with varying messages. UBC polls well with older age groups, while things like AWBs appeal to younger demographics.

Say what you will about the Parkland Survivors, but they've spun their platform into a successful venture with real dollars behind it. David Hogg has almost as many social media followers as Dana Loesch, and they are two people on opposite sides of an issue that took very different paths to get to the same level of "reach".

I think simply writing them off as kids would be a mistake. Take a look at Florida's gun control legislation enacted after Parkland by an entirely Republican controlled legislature and Republican governor.

Never in my life would I have thought our Country and what we stood for would be under duress from those within...

Yet here we are.

Yup. As I said in another thread, there is also starting to be talk (see: NYT) about limiting the First Amendment, the way they do in the EU.

Through a systemic program of learned helplessness people are giving in to the Authoritarian Marxist Elite. "Please, save us from ourselves", they say. The help that is coming is not the help they imagine.

I have a feeling UBC will be part of the official Democratic platform in 2020 (like it was in 2018/2016/2014/2012/etc.)
Curious how many criminals get their guns through states not having UBC as it's already illegal for Felons to possess. We already know that straw purchases is low hanging fruit yet so few are actually prosecuted. Curious why this wouldn't be the first push if they really were after stopping crimes w/ guns...

If there was a mandatory "buy back" they would pay $100 for each gun and argue in court that it was sufficient to compensate people for their newly-illegal "hazardous weapons."

If you look at civil asset forfeiture cases it is scary how much leeway the courts give the government under the "remedial" theory.

I keep hearing them talk about limits on federal funding for research, correct me if I'm wrong but that limit was removed right?

In fact I remember this omnibus package that specifically included funding right?

And yet I'm still hearing complaints about funding for research. And you know why it was limited? Because the head of the CDC said he wanted to treat our right like tobacco use.

Also they are letting the mask slip a bit, going straight from background checks to licensing, which we all know is followed by confiscation so... They aren't fooling anyone.

Buy backs, how about a buy back for some of our liberty lost from the government, we will try and make the price super fair.

NUMBER ONE:

2b76eab6cd870a78.png

NUMBER TWO:

This is still America and patriots won't stand for it.
This isn't f'n England or Australia or some neutered Euro s-hole.

We're slow to anger to our own detriment, but we all have our limits.

Curious how many criminals get their guns through states not having UBC as it's already illegal for Felons to possess. We already know that straw purchases is low hanging fruit yet so few are actually prosecuted. Curious why this wouldn't be the first push if they really were after stopping crimes w/ guns...
UBC is low hanging fruit for people pushing for gun control. It's the easiest sell among all the proposals out there because it's already required for all FFLs and it's required for private party sales in a number of states. Making UBC a Federal law is a short hop from where we already are.

UBC is low hanging fruit for people pushing for gun control. It's the easiest sell among all the proposals out there because it's already required for all FFLs and it's required for private party sales in a number of states. Making UBC a Federal law is a short hop from where we already are.
And still career criminals won't be legally purchasing their firearms. Will Federal UBC's be the magical elixir to quell gun crimes? Or will it be the missing puzzle piece to next ask for Federal registration since National UBC's won't get the results so many foolishly believe it will.

They can eat schit and die. Excellently.

Poor babies... they really do think they are somebody... who could've told them that???

Yup. As I said in another thread, there is also starting to be talk (see: NYT) about limiting the First Amendment, the way they do in the EU.

Through a systemic program of learned helplessness people are giving in to the Authoritarian Marxist Elite. "Please, save us from ourselves", they say. The help that is coming is not the help they imagine.

Exact thing that happened in Venezuela!

This is still America and patriots won't stand for it.
This isn't f'n England or Australia or some neutered Euro s-hole.

We're slow to anger to our own detriment, but we all have our limits.

I'm not quite so convinced of that anymore. :(

And still career criminals won't be legally purchasing their firearms. Will Federal UBC's be the magical elixir to quell gun crimes? Or will it be the missing puzzle piece to next ask for Federal registration since National UBC's won't get the results so many foolishly believe it will.

Then licensing, then bans and limitations, and on and on until we arrive at confiscation. 4yrs after confiscation, they'll be looking at each other wondering why it didn't work. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I hope I'm gone by then.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top