JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Even the U.S flag is considered to be racist by some people. The PC scene is dumbing down the people. But hey, maybe I should look into getting a flagpole and fly one. I have three different flags I want to fly.

Must have been before you got married...:rolleyes:

Every guy is right once in a marriage. I'm just quoting a friend on that one though. Don't go testing it.

Gosh, I'm now tempted to buy a t-shirt with this on it. I haven't wanted a t-shirt like that before, but damn, like AR's, tell me I can't have something and, well, I want it.

Will these idiots never learn?

Speaking of flagpoles, wife said I could put one in our front yard. I think she is surprised I haven't done it already. Gosh, been at our house now for over a year... Actually I think it's because I haven't figured out how I want to light it at night.

Speaking of flagpoles, wife said I could put one in our front yard. I think she is surprised I haven't done it already. Gosh, been at our house now for over a year... Actually I think it's because I haven't figured out how I want to light it at night.
LED spot/flood hooked up to a deep cycle battery with solar charger! thats what the hightech redneck in me says

In the story ( link ) a guy was offended because Gadsden was a slave owner and slave trader , therefore the Gadsden flag is a racist symbol.
Now I do not agree with this "logic" , but then I have common sense and know a bit about our history.
Andy

I tend to skip the links cause so many take too long to get to the article. So thanks Andy
So next time you meet a AM and their name is Jackson or such,ask them if they know that was a slave traders name,as a lot of slaves took their master's name when freed.
Yes I will be getting this flag soon

Phhhppptttt...... "Racist". I hate everyone EQUALLY!!

Photo of our flag pole taken just moments ago.... a bit ragged because it's been flown for YEARS.

image.jpeg

As far as BLM goes, I find their name racially exclusive.
All lives matter in my outlook, regardless of skin color , creed , background etc ...
If I wore a shirt that stated White Lives Matter , I wonder just how fast I'd be sued or worse ....

LOL, when I first read Sstrand's post about having a thread deleted for mentioning BLM T-Shirts, my first thought was "Bureau of Land Management" T-Shirts and couldn't imagine why something like that would found offensive (though, maybe not surprising these day, hehe), and it wasn't until your post above that my brain reprocessed that as Black Lives Matter. hahaha.

Maybe we should start selling BLM T-Shirts with BLM on the front and something like this for the back:

Bureau of Land Management: Their land ss where I ride my quads and shoot my guns.

Marketable? ;-) (Maybe only the show the front for the online marketing, LOL)

In the story ( link ) a guy was offended because Gadsden was a slave owner and slave trader , therefore the Gadsden flag is a racist symbol.
Now I do not agree with this "logic" , but then I have common sense and know a bit about our history.
Andy

Maybe we could convince people that at least some of the people who created CPUs, memory, computers, cell phones, operating systems, the WWW, Facebook, etc, were bad people or had some serious character flaw, and then they'd boycot those items as some kind of racist, or otherwise very bad, symbols, and they'd stop using them. :-D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top