JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For your amusement.

2:05 is kinda hilarious. In case you don't know, that's Heather talking to Blaire White. Blaire is trans. But clearly knows how to take a joke.

A lot of her videos are kinda so-so, but every 6th or 12th one is just hilarious like this one.

A lot of trans hate Blair because he acknowledges that he's not really a girl, and yet looks and acts way more like one than most.

A lot of her videos are kinda so-so, but every 6th or 12th one is just hilarious like this one.

A lot of trans hate Blair because he acknowledges that he's not really a girl, and yet looks and acts way more like one than most.
Agreed. I find most of her videos at least amusing. But then she really nails one.

I've only recently heard of Blair and my first reaction was a shock that someone was actually speaking truth and sanity.

For your amusement.

2:05 is kinda hilarious. In case you don't know, that's Heather talking to Blaire White. Blaire is trans. But clearly knows how to take a joke.

Cringe-Drool-Cringe-Drool--------I can't make up my MIND! :s0001:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads