JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Private employers beware. Your federal government is restricting your employee's right to expression of political speach. And if you don't enforce this, you too could be cited, fined, etc.

Wearing 'Don't Tread on Me' insignia could be punishable racial harassment

gadsdenflag.jpg

"Instead, this is a case about the rules that all employers, public or private,must follow, on pain of massive legal liability. The harassment law rules (which, as I noted, are the same for private employers as for the federal government) are imposed by the government acting as sovereign — the area where the First Amendment should provide the most protection — not just the government acting as employer."

Andy
Naughty, naughty!
Some heavy handed moderator deleted my post in another thread as, "Containing Offensive Language" because I mentioned BLM tee shirts!!!!!

Sheldon

Andy
Naughty, naughty!
Some heavy handed moderator deleted my post in another thread as, "Containing Offensive Language" because I mentioned BLM tee shirts!!!!!

Sheldon
Oh well , if it gets deleted it gets deleted , no big thing in the end. Thanks for the warning.

My point being , that anyone can find something that can be seen as racial harassment in anything , if they look hard enough.

As far as BLM goes, I find their name racially exclusive.
All lives matter in my outlook, regardless of skin color , creed , background etc ...
If I wore a shirt that stated White Lives Matter , I wonder just how fast I'd be sued or worse ....

People can go way overboard on reading way too much into a shirt , flag , or just about anything else.
Andy

It's all about being P.C!!! that's all it ever has been about! Back when I was a wee little shaver, some really Old Lady took offence to my BatMan tee shirt, because he wore a mask, and she was offended by that and told my mom to take me home and change that shirt! We need to Un P.C our selves, and say what needs sayin, If folks would grow a pair, and stop getting butt hurt about what some one says or does, we might be in a better place! STOP BEING P.C!!!

Here's my contribution

Significant because of the message, AND my ancestry!
(I don't have a Gadsden t shirt, which is what the original post was about:rolleyes:)

image.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top