JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First went to the East Albany Lions show maybe 10 yrs. ago. It just keeps getting better. Been a while since
I bought anything at a gun show--but I found a nice 1941 vintage High Standard model B that needed a
new home on Saturday.

It was a good show to buy at in my opinion. I found old reloading stuff for good prices. I picked up new factory 270 ammo for under $10 a box. 22 250 I bought factory 4 boxes for $40. Ammo can for $8 big 50 cal. A nice Colt detective special for $350 and a nice Winchester 44 magnum model 94 saddlering for $500. Bought everything from dealers, nothing from walk ins.

Show was not packed with a crowd but plenty of tables full of good stuff. Lions Club is a great show

Yessir! We chatted with a couple Lions on the way out and thanked them for a fine show.

I also agree that ammo prices were more reasonable than I've seen at shows over the past several years. Though still hardly ideal, it was good to see boxes of 22lr for $20 that had $55-60 stickers on them the last time (and I mean the last time) I went to Expo.

We went this afternoon. Really good show. As much or more gun stuff than Expo. Jeannie bought a revolver, I bought a Contender barrel and some other trinkets. Met @oremike and visited with him for a few minutes. $6 entry, supports the Lions Club, free parking. Busy but not crowded. Go!!!!
It was good to meet you Lilhigbee (Cory?). It was a good show for me as a vendor. Only problem I had was I didn't bring enough 38 special and 9mm ammo and sold out of both before the show ended. But I guess as far as problems that's a good one to have.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top