JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I put this on my calendar sometime last year, and I want to confirm it's still on for this weekend (13 & 14 Jan, 2018).

Found only one reference to it on Google today, with the caveat that "things change."

Daughter at OSU is always up for a free lunch and expense-paid shopping spree at Safeway after I buy guns/ammo/beanie babies/bedazzled purses (just kidding about the non-gun crap). But I don't want to tell her we're coming unless we really are heading south.

Can anyone confirm? Thanks in advance.

I believe it is this weekend. I received an email from the Ft Knox dealer and this was part of it:

"I will also be at the East Albany Lions Club Gun Show this weekend (January 13th and 14th) at the Linn County Fairgrounds. We will have special show discounts so, if you are interested in purchasing one, this weekend may be the best time to buy. "

I put this on my calendar sometime last year, and I want to confirm it's still on for this weekend (13 & 14 Jan, 2018).

Found only one reference to it on Google today, with the caveat that "things change."

Daughter at OSU is always up for a free lunch and expense-paid shopping spree at Safeway after I buy guns/ammo/beanie babies/bedazzled purses (just kidding about the non-gun crap). But I don't want to tell her we're coming unless we really are heading south.

Can anyone confirm? Thanks in advance.
http://www.lcfairexpo.com/index-4.html

I was in there today helping a friend set up, looks like a good show.:)

Thanks for posting that up, seems not as many folks knew there was an Albany show this weekend.

We didn't, until another forum member posted up earlier in the week he'd be selling some items there.

When I think Albany show, I think of the ARPC show, which is in the Spring & Fall. Nice to find out that there are others there as well at different times of the year!

Lions Club puts on a good show once a year in January. The guys are all volunteers working to better the community and deserve our support. It's in the main building this year so it's been growing.

I'm done with those Expo shows. Went to Rickreall last month and liked it a LOT better. Sort of like Hillsboro (not too many non-gun BS tables) but much bigger. Like 4-5 times bigger.

Thanks for reporting in guys. I usually see a lot of buzz on NWFA leading up to these shows and was a bit gun-shy (pun intended) seeing only one link, with a disclaimer that it might get changed.

Gonna finish my beer, watch some tube and crash early tonight - hopefully get down there while some of the more elusive items are still available.

There was some discount at the door for an NRA card. A buck or two? I forget.

Good show. Not too much non-gun Expo show crap. Oddly, in two hours there, I saw very few transactions - for anything - only one guy filling out the mandatory BGI paperwork. Keith's usually has 5-6 going at all times. My theory is that everyone's under the impression we'll continue to enjoy a robust supply of guns, high capacity magazines and ammo, and they can stock up on all that stuff anytime. Sadly, that won't be the case for long, but that's for another thread. Or maybe it's a post-Xmas malaise?

I went there with $1000 to drop on an antique pistol I've been wanting, and found four. But the cheapest one was $1750 so I had to pass. Maybe another reason for light sales?

Big purchase of the day? A $1 fidget spinner. Probably a damn sight smarter than what I've been using until now - right hand in pocket, safety on, safety off, safety on, safety off, safety on...

Last Edited:
Overall decent show saw some really good deals and some really bad ones. Got to handle the new Ruger ECS and discovered it is really no different than LCS :( I had hoped it was smaller so I could replace my LCP for pocket carry.
Curt's has some good deals. So did Keith's.
Overall the show was good and much bigger than the same time last year.

We went this afternoon. Really good show. As much or more gun stuff than Expo. Jeannie bought a revolver, I bought a Contender barrel and some other trinkets. Met @oremike and visited with him for a few minutes. $6 entry, supports the Lions Club, free parking. Busy but not crowded. Go!!!!

Good show. My son and I really enjoyed it. I go to shows to talk to old timers and dig through old stuff looking for interesting junk or bargains on yesteryear's reloading bits and pieces. I found enough odds and ends to keep me busy for quite a while. I found a nice old $10 Weaver scope, a $25 Uniflow powder measure, great deals on some powder and bullets, and a few other miscellaneous goodies.

I passed up some cool old guns at good prices, only because I'm done buying any guns for a good long while. When you have enough, you have enough. There has to be a limit somewhere. I know that's sacrilege to some of you all, but that's where I'm at. :(

It was a good show to buy at in my opinion. I found old reloading stuff for good prices. I picked up new factory 270 ammo for under $10 a box. 22 250 I bought factory 4 boxes for $40. Ammo can for $8 big 50 cal. A nice Colt detective special for $350 and a nice Winchester 44 magnum model 94 saddlering for $500. Bought everything from dealers, nothing from walk ins.

Show was not packed with a crowd but plenty of tables full of good stuff. Lions Club is a great show

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top