JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got any 'key' words or highlights of this so it can possibly be seen elsewhere?

I for one do not have an 'X' account.
I got this from this article on Twitchy: https://twitchy.com/tertullianus/20...azine-ban-newsom-throws-fit-x-laughs-n2387624

There are a number of other great responses as well. Do consider a Twitter/X account. A LOT goes on there. You can create a throwaway e-mail account and make your account as anonymous as you like. Also, you don 't have to say anything. There is a real advantage, however, to "listening in" pn these conversations.

There are a number of other great responses as well. Do consider a Twitter/X account. A LOT goes on there. You can create a throwaway e-mail account and make your account as anonymous as you like. Also, you don 't have to say anything. There is a real advantage, however, to "listening in" pn these conversations.
yes, its really worth it to lurk on X, its the only place where political and social topics are played out in true exposure to what they are. eg: The media is rarely going to publish things like what Newsom said there...

yes, its really worth it to lurk on X, its the only place where political and social topics are played out in true exposure to what they are. eg: The media is rarely going to publish things like what Newsom said there...
I have heard of this Twitter you speak of. But I only have one ex.

Democrats hate the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. There isn't one Amendment that they would not eliminate or re-write. They're at the point of open defiance of the very document which gives the government authority to operate. Once they openly state that they will no longer abide by rulings from the Judicial Branch, they will be operating without legitimacy. Newsom and the like are one nudge from doing so. Which is one of the reasons why the 2nd Amendment exists.

Democrats hate the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. There isn't one Amendment that they would not eliminate or re-write. They're at the point of open defiance of the very document which gives the government authority to operate. Once they openly state that they will no longer abide by rulings from the Judicial Branch, they will be operating without legitimacy. Newsom and the like are one nudge from doing so. Which is one of the reasons why the 2nd Amendment exists.
Don't want this to veer off into tribal politics, but it's not so much about party as it is the belief in classical individual rights, equality and freedoms vs the left's embrace of identity/group based "equity" and government control that has taken over DNC leadership.

Most people vote based on their tribal membership and really know very little about the people or laws they vote for. If the tribe says "vote this way" that's exactly what they will do. Frankly, if they are unsure they will vote for the most attractive candidate. This is party independent.

There are lots of Democrats, even here on the West Coast, that still believe in individual rights and freedoms. We should be reaching out to them in a supportive manner and not drive them into the arms of the devil they know.

Education and friendship will get us much more mileage than finger pointing.

Not to mention our current POTUS is literally just one sneeze away from TOTALLY schitting his pants at any given moment!

There are lots of Democrats, even here on the West Coast, that still believe in individual rights and freedoms. We should be reaching out to them in a supportive manner and not drive them into the arms of the devil they know.
Im not certain I agree with this anymore, the blue sea has fully engulfed the west and east coasts and is now expanding inward. If there are moderate Democrats they are not voting against the progressive expansion, I suspect many have converted farther left.

Im not certain I agree with this anymore, the blue sea has fully engulfed the west and east coasts and is now expanding inward. If there are moderate Democrats they are not voting against the progressive expansion, I suspect many have converted farther left.
I could name names of many D's I know that are moderates or even lean to the right, but truth is that I would never dox them for the same reasins I keep my personal politics out of conversations with many I grew up with. The further the pendulum swings left the more the centrists will resist.

Just got done watching, YUGE question, William states if the 9th ( Likely) decides NOT to hear this on appeal, then it's GOOD LAW affecting the entire 9th, which includes Oregon and Washington, SO, does this mean Immerguts ruling gets overturned or what?
It's possible. Not 100% sure if Benitez's decision would affect whole 9th, or if only applies to CA State alone. If 9th Court upholds Benitez's ruling and decides against Immergut's ruling (long shot?) Then yes it affects whole 9th District. But if 9th doesn't hear Benitez's ruling case on appeal, maybe it only applies to CA only?

Upcoming Events

Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top