JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for sharing that.

I shared that with a libby lawyer friend who has worked on amicus briefs for SCOTUS in the past and she was pretty complimentary of the narrative. She even thought the digs at the lower courts were well played.

Thanks for passing that along. Here's hoping it is heard by SCOTUS. With the present make-up of the court, we have a chance that these unconstitutional laws go away.

Sadly, it appears to me that just READING and UNDERSTANDING the Consitution of the US isn't enough anymore.

Yeah. Didn't you know? That the US Constitution has been "re-engineered" to reflect "today's interpretation."

The 1st Amendment after the re-engineering process.....
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances, unless someone claims to be offended by your practice thereof."

The 2nd Amendment after the re-engineering process..…

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable and makes common sense to me."

So how come no one bothered to actually change the words?

LOL. I suspect that someone is working on it.

Aloha, Mark

PS......or why not?

Last Edited:
Speaking of "READING and UNDERSTANDING."

Brandon's nominee (Kitanji Brown-Jackson) can't even say what a woman is. She claims not to know because she isn't a biologist. Really?

An example of the "Brilliant Mind."
That could/might just/will sit on the Supreme Court.

Aloha, Mark

PS.......
1648931383031.png

Last Edited:
Speaking of "READING and UNDERSTANDING."

Brandon's nominee (Kitanji Brown-Jackson) can't even say what a woman is. She claims not to know because she isn't a biologist. Really?

An example of the "Brilliant Mind."
That could/might just/will sit on the Supreme Court.

Aloha, Mark

PS.......
View attachment 1169121
I thought it was interesting that she punted.....to science. Her future 40 years worth of opinions and dissents should be viewed through the lens of science, as she defaulted to during her actual confirmation hearings.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top