JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Argues that he can take home handgun the same day with a CHL.
You can't do that in WA?
Customers and employees saying and agreeing that a muzzle loading rifle that uses black powder and round ball , has no place in the hunting field.
Andy
Except hunting even earlier than everyone else. In NC I think it starts with bows, then black powder, then everything else. Might have bows and black powder mixed up.

You can't do that in WA?

Except hunting even earlier than everyone else. In NC I think it starts with bows, then black powder, then everything else. Might have bows and black powder mixed up.
Sadly we cannot. Still reliant on local PD or Sheriff to process handguns.

You can't do that in WA?

I have mad respect for the black powder and bow guys it just is not for me . I have to go with the "Bought not built " bumper sticker !

27wct4.jpg

Whatta ya mean, do you carry Glocks, get the hell out of my store and don't come back! Glocks are Tupperware guns, they will blow your hand off, here, look at this 40 year old book of pictures we have of all the Glocks that have blown off peoples hands!
What you really need is this special made hand picked $2800 Colt 1911 or this $3500 Python, leave that Plastic crap to the stupid Europeans, they lost the War cause they only build crap plastic guns!
Wow, how much time did you spent at the Gun Room ? Or are you the owner ? :)

Last Edited:
What are some of the dumbest things you have overheard store employees or customers claiming?

Recently I have had several winners

Employee:
1. The reason we can't get any more Ruger revolvers in is because they stopped making them a year ago? (WTF?)
2. 22 Short is more powerful than 22LR
3. You have to mail the state an $18 fee if you assemble a rifle from a lower receiver or else it is illegal (They wish)

Customers:
1. Argues that he can take home handgun the same day with a CHL.
2. Claims it is illegal to carry more than 10 rounds under a CHL, also claims it must be unloaded.
3. Claims open carry is illegal unless you're LEO.
I looked, and it's not loaded.
😳😳😳😳😳

Best,
Gary

Gun shop employee - What do you mean you haven't taken a tactical course?! You can't truly handle the power of a .45acp until you've taken a full course. I went to (I forget the name) in Oregon, best two weeks ever. Hey, I can get you his email if you want!

seen complete methed out druggie morons assemble guns for a certain Vernonian company. With little to zero knowledge of how a gun works.
I interviewed at this place many years ago. After the interview which started an hour late and felt more like a police interrogation and a tour of the "shop" which included the meth heads assembling firearms and one employee quietly telling me not to take the job, it was a hard pass. I am certain that if more people saw what takes place there that they would go under in no time.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top