JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
currently on the clock at the roseland theatre with 1500 drunk hippies in my building. words of the day; "self control" . thank god i dont carry on the job. other then that a happy new year to all of you.

-odin

I find it safer to stay away from the amateur drunk drivers on new years - I find it better to drink at home these days. A few years back Sacramento came up with the genius idea that they would shut down the light rail system at 10:00 pm on New Years eve... way to increase drunk drivers Sacramento!

Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe New Years Eve!

currently on the clock at the roseland theatre with 1500 drunk hippies in my building. words of the day; "self control" . thank god i dont carry on the job. other then that a happy new year to all of you.

-odin
Were you hosting the Democratic debate ??

Just so you have this in context:

Many people believe that New Year's Eve is the night when the most drunken driving accidents occur but they are wrong; New Year's Eve runs a distant second to the holiday that statistically has the largest number of drunk driving fatalities—Thanksgiving.

Drunk Driving Facts - Drunk Driving Statistics

Makes sense - people are probably getting more S-faced from being around people they only marginally get along with (or outright hate, but have to make nice for family functions anyway) on holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas. Either way - I hate being on the roads on holiday evenings, or Super Bowl Sunday. Our sober drivers are bad enough around here - they don't need to be liquored up!

Little extreme dont you think! Just because someone struggles with alcohol addiction doesnt mean that they should be killed! just my .02!

drunks kill people, people kill drunks, yin and yang, karma, it all balances out. I quit in 1987. I was pretty sure it was going to kill me. Should have a warning on the bottle "excessive drinking may cause lead poisoning or extreme societal redaction"

drunks kill people, people kill drunks, yin and yang, karma, it all balances out. I quit in 1987. I was pretty sure it was going to kill me. Should have a warning on the bottle "excessive drinking may cause lead poisoning or extreme societal redaction"

==========================================================

What about the smokers, got to kill them too,,right?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top