JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My friend drove away from getting a DUI. His girlfriend, who had also been drinking, was following him too close was pulled over and he (in front) got pulled over also.

While the cop was going back to check her license he drove away, around the corner and off he went. Something you don't see happen on COPS.

She got the full overnight stay, DUI treatment. He got the soft comfort of his comfy bed. Of course, he shut off his phone. No need for any of those pesty calls from the jail.

My friend drove away from getting a DUI. His girlfriend, who had also been drinking, was following him too close was pulled over and he (in front) got pulled over also.

While the cop was going back to check her license he drove away, around the corner and off he went. Something you don't see happen on COPS.

She got the full overnight stay, DUI treatment. He got the soft comfort of his comfy bed. Of course, he shut off his phone. No need for any of those pesty calls from the jail.

A few years back when working for another company - we got called to impound a car for DUII by the Beaverton PD. While the driver was loading the first car - the DUII driver's spouse stopped to see what was up with her husband. They were returning home from a party. Turns out the wife was s-faced also. They both got a ride to jail - and we impounded both of their cars. Happy couple. I guess the family that gets arrested together, stays together? Or at least posts bond together. Was an expensive night for them.

Actually, I constantly badger my friends about drinking and driving. "Mr DriveAway" has driven hundreds of times plowed out of his mind, covering one eye, air conditioning cranked. He attributes his years of 'success' at drunk driven to only driving 'old lady cars' on the weekend. Cars that don't attract attention. He has stopped that practice; calls cabs, etc, now. The roads are safer now.

He changed his behavior because one of his friends got caught in Longview, blew a .28. Note to self: Don't powerbrake your '70 Hemi in residential neighborhoods at 4am when you are four blocks from the LV police station. All of these people are 40+ btw; kind of like real-life versions of the movie Hall Pass or the Hangover.

I have an allergy to cigarette smoke - So everytime I am around someone or following them - my sinuses close up and I have trouble breathing.
A wood fire does not do it - just cigarette and cigar ( Makes you wonder what is in them).
Best day in my life was when my parents both quit

Actually my neighbor did smoke - vial smell. So yes their smoke is making it into the home.
Finally moved - But it cost me to move because of his vial habit.

Driving down the road - yep - I can tell when I am around someone smoking as my sinuses close down.

Yes Cigarette smoke and secondary smoke has been proven to be a health risk - So why not eliminate them.
While insurance companies are starting to put a surcharge on smokers - They should really double or triple rates to force people to change - This wold include all governemnt insurances.
People do have the ability to change their habits

Never said to eliminate people ( PLease do not imply something not said) - I Said to eliminate the problem. People can adapt - takes will

With regard to overweight people - And as much as I am against governemnt intervention to Address the issue - I would not eliminate unhealthy food . - I would make it expensive . I was obese and took control of my life and lost a lot of weight. Never want to go there again.

My issue is - in order to eat healthy ( Did not say Organic or special foods ) it cost about twice of what it cost to eat junk food. So yes I have no problem raising junk food prices or at least normalize healthy food ( Bring their prices down ) and raise junk food prices.

Take a look at the kids in the 50's vs today - Obesity has skyrocketed. SO You cannot be proud that we have all these obese kids and adults.

These are my opinions - Some call it complaing - others call it - dealing with facts.

Are the smokers invading your home with their cigarettes or are you following the cloud around just so you can complain?

I think if you get a dui and the fine was $100,000 you might think twice and if you injure or kill someone after multiple duis and you got life in prison or death instead of 8 years you would think twice. I have no problem with people who drink . I am in fact in recovery and have a lot of simpathy for people who struggle with alcoholism.

I have an allergy to cigarette smoke - So everytime I am around someone or following them - my sinuses close up and I have trouble breathing.
A wood fire does not do it - just cigarette and cigar ( Makes you wonder what is in them).

Actually my neighbor did smoke - vial smell. So yes their smoke is making it into the home.

Driving down the road - yep - I can tell when I am around someone smoking as my sinuses close down.

Yes Cigarette smoke and secondary smoke has been proven to be a health risk - So why not eliminate them.
While insurance companies are starting to put a surcharge on smokers - They should really double or triple rates to force people to change - This wold include all governemnt insurances.

Never said to eliminate people ( PLease do not imply something not said) - I Said to eliminate the problem. People can adapt - takes will

With regard to overweight people - And as much as I am against governemnt intervention to Address the issue - I would not eliminate unhealthy food . - I would make it expensive . I was obese and took control of my life and lost a lot of weight. Never want to go there again.

My issue is - in order to eat healthy ( Did not say Organic or special foods ) it cost about twice of what it cost to eat junk food. So yes I have no problem raising junk food prices or at least normalize healthy food ( Bring their prices down ) and raise junk food prices.

Take a look at the kids in the 50's vs today - Obesity has skyrocketed. SO You cannot be proud that we have all these obese kids and adults.

These are my opinions - Some call it complaing - others call it - dealing with facts.

If you were actually allergic, you would fall down , swell up, go into cardiac arrest, and carry a epenephrine pen at all times. Just another pussy loser trying to control those around him. Sick about hearing about all of you supposedly "allergic" twits.

I love the little phony cough you turds come up with.

You will sit outside at a coffee house and breath in auto exhaust for hours, there are probably more bad things in that than can be found in cigarette smoke.

You tards will quote "studies" (not really, more like statistical surveys)taken in CHICAGO, NEW YORK, DETROIT, LOS ANGELES, on cancer and feel vindicated in crucifying smokers, then get in your POS SUV and spew out HUNDREDS of cubic feet a MINUTE of cancer causing chemicals.

Sure, smoking is bad, no doubt about it. But people in glass houses with control issues shouldn't screw with old men.

Last person who asked me to stop smoking got asked why his parents never taught him not to talk to strangers.

If you were actually allergic, you would fall down , swell up, go into cardiac arrest, and carry a epenephrine pen at all times. Just another pussy loser trying to control those around him. Sick about hearing about all of you supposedly "allergic" twits.

Wow! May I just say your attitude blows! "Kill all drunks" and now an alleged "allergy" and he is a "pussy loser"! What a friendly fellow you must be in person! Why all the hatin?

Last Edited:

I'll call it 'crybabying'.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads