JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
....... I could care less who smokes it cause it's their life and they have a right to fug it up.o_O

Unfortunately, by fugging themselves up, they are fugging up the USA, starting with their circle of pot smoking friends...........who interact with others who are spaced out, who interact with others...

.....who will end up being under more control of the Govt. because they are too "spaced out" to figure out what the Govt. is doing to them until it's too late............

I could go on and on, because I know MANY, MANY pot smokers....and they are adamant in the belief that Pot does not affect them negatively!!!

Meanwhile, I watch them do "stupid things", make "stupid decisions", and get lazier and lazier.............which affects the USA Govt.'s actions against and towards them..............Us..

BUT, it DOES NOT affect them!!!!

Just ask an X-GF, who, started smoking pot regularly after inheriting $1,000,000 +..............and lost it all in about 10 years...........:confused:

Or ask an X-friend, who has lost more houses to foreclosure than I could imagine someone doing in a lifetime (owner carried financing)....:confused:.

He SWEARS pot does not affect his judgement!!!

Or ask my X-personal trainer, who's mom lost a $17,000,000! inheritance...............Yup.........heavy pot smoker..................:confused:

I "grew up" in Eugene, smoked a little pot with Ken Keasey & Timothy Leary and the Merry Pranksters........so I have a "little insight"......:cool::confused::eek::rolleyes:o_O

And Pot is 10X stronger than it was back then...........
:confused::cool:o_O:rolleyes:

Best thing YOU can do is learn that if you live in an apartment, you are subject to idiots.... acting like idiots.....in your face.........

MOVE into a house on 10,000 acres................but then you still have jets and com trails to deal with.....:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Drug addicts start somewhere and so do alcoholics. Call it BS all you want but been watching it happen most of my life. Seen friends and family die over it and will see more. It's their choice.

If you want to play with that stupid train of thought, hydrogen dioxide is the true "gateway drug". Don't blame it on ganja.

Unfortunately, by fugging themselves up, they are fugging up the USA, starting with their circle of pot smoking friends...........who interact with others who are spaced out, who interact with others...

.....who will end up being under more control of the Govt. because they are too "spaced out" to figure out what the Govt. is doing to them until it's too late............

I could go on and on, because I know MANY, MANY pot smokers....and they are adamant in the belief that Pot does not affect them negatively!!!

Meanwhile, I watch them do "stupid things", make "stupid decisions", and get lazier and lazier.............which affects the USA Govt.'s actions against and towards them..............Us..

BUT, it DOES NOT affect them!!!!

Just ask an X-GF, who, started smoking pot regularly after inheriting $1,000,000 +..............and lost it all in about 10 years...........:confused:

Or ask an X-friend, who has lost more houses to foreclosure than I could imagine someone doing in a lifetime (owner carried financing)....:confused:.

He SWEARS pot does not affect his judgement!!!

Or ask my X-personal trainer, who's mom lost a $17,000,000! inheritance...............Yup.........heavy pot smoker..................:confused:

I "grew up" in Eugene, smoked a little pot with Ken Keasey & Timothy Leary and the Merry Pranksters........so I have a "little insight"......:cool::confused::eek::rolleyes:o_O

And Pot is 10X stronger than it was back then...........
:confused::cool:o_O:rolleyes:

Best thing YOU can do is learn that if you live in an apartment, you are subject to idiots.... acting like idiots.....in your face.........

MOVE into a house on 10,000 acres................but then you still have jets and com trails to deal with.....:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Deal is you can't fix stupid. My father was killed by a drunk driver when I was two and left my mom with seven kids. Watched all of my years as people became addicted one way or another. Seen good friends die in drunk driving accidents and watched addicted people kill themselves cause they couldn't stand life without being high.

All pot heads are addicts, they chose the lifestyle and just can't wait to get high again to escape life. They think they can step away from it anytime they want but they can't cause its an addiction just like cigarettes. The lifestyle leads nowhere but it's their choice and they should be allowed to make it. The future will be against them as people will not pay for their addictions.

If you want to play with that stupid train of thought, hydrogen dioxide is the true "gateway drug". Don't blame it on ganja.

Train of thought?:D My brain is still working without the addiction to smoking dope. You do remember what they call it dope right?:D

I think your neighbor is doing more than just smoking pot. They are probably selling pot
or other illegal drugs. Which are both illegal. Is there a lot of traffic? Maybe they are in to
Meth. Which makes you paranoid and up all night. And then they want to sleep all day.
If so you could report suspicious illegal activity. Change your wireless router name to
'DEA Van'.

Wait? What? How do you get a seller or meth head out of pot smoke??!! I do not look at my neighbors drinking beer and wonder if they are selling heroin as well...Kinda silly.
Love it or hate it now it is legal. However as has been said most pot heads I know will try to respect you if you are polite. You have tried that so maybe run a Traeger on smoke when they want their windows open and say "its my right, law is on my side".
As said you can call a lawyer but by the end of that craziness you will have saved money moving into a nice house. Not much you can really do unless you are scary enough to make them really want to listen to you.

I smoke cigs on my balcony and had a family move in above me a while in an apartment complex. Just out of respect I started walking to the parking lot so the kids did not have my smoke in their house. Not hard and if someone asked me politely I would do my best not to bother them with my habit. Hopefully most folks would at least try to consider that most other folks do not enjoy smoke in their home. As a smoker I hate it in my house. Then again I am a self conscious smoker about blowing it anywhere it might bother others. Also I have kids so I care a lot more about masking that smell.

You are behind the times. Dope is heroin. Pot hasn't been called that in over 20 years.

Hey don't get me wrong, ya'll should do what you want to. Change what you call it if it makes the addiction better but in my opinion you have the right to become addicted. I can see how much people want to escape a world run by liberals so I totally understand.:D

Edited to add, government wants the weak to be addicted. Ya'll get addicted and the government owns your a $$.

Last Edited:
"Reefer Madness" was propaganda, guys.

I know, "I knew a guy that ruined his life with pot"...no, you knew a guy that was a lazy POS and would have done that anyways, but he used MJ to cope with the inescapable truth of his self inflicted problems.

"Addiction"...sure, just like eating cake or touching yourself is an addiction. Or that cup of coffee you drink each day, that's considerably harder to get away from. That's because caffeine is chemically addictive, unlike MJ (which can be psychologically addictive, but again, that's not a property of the plant, but of the user's behavior that predates his use).

Deal is you can't fix stupid. My father was killed by a drunk driver when I was two and left my mom with seven kids. Watched all of my years as people became addicted one way or another. Seen good friends die in drunk driving accidents and watched addicted people kill themselves cause they couldn't stand life without being high.

All pot heads are addicts, they chose the lifestyle and just can't wait to get high again to escape life. They think they can step away from it anytime they want but they can't cause its an addiction just like cigarettes. The lifestyle leads nowhere but it's their choice and they should be allowed to make it. The future will be against them as people will not pay for their addictions.

Sheese!
After reading that, I need a drink...............:rolleyes:o_O:D:cool::confused:;):)

I know, "I knew a guy that ruined his life with pot"...no, you knew a guy that was a lazy POS and would have done that anyways, but he used MJ to cope with the inescapable truth of his self inflicted problems.

"Addiction"...sure, just like eating cake or touching yourself is an addiction. Or that cup of coffee you drink each day, that's considerably harder to get away from. That's because caffeine is chemically addictive, unlike MJ (which can be psychologically addictive, but again, that's not a property of the plant, but of the user's behavior that predates his use).

:D Ya nothing wrong with it, that's why they let people pilot aircraft,drive big trucks and school buses while stoned... oh wait.:eek:

Very well said.

As a cyclist, a climber, and a construction contractor, I know plenty of cannabis users. I used to think pot = less life success, because all the idiot construction workers I knew smoked pot. But then I got a little older and reached a level of economic success, and started doing expensive things like climbing mountains and racing bicycles, and I discovered all those doctor/lawyer/broker types also smoke weed. Their coworkers don't know it (even though many of them probably also toke), probably even a lot of their friends don't know it... because cannabis use has a stigma, so they're just not super public about it, like having a cocktail. But up on the mountain, or out at the velodrome, or training for road races, etc, etc.... tokey tokey.

Because I use my real name here in internet land, I will be cautiously vague with this next bit - but one of my closest friends is a "chronic" cannabis user. Has a masters, works in an extremely elitist/pro-image industry... smokes weed every day when he leaves the office, for the ride home. Totally squared away dude, and makes a hell of a lot more than me (and probably most of you). I didnt know he smoked for probably the first 3 years I knew him. Tell me pot "makes" you anything. :rolleyes:

Very well said.

As a cyclist, a climber, and a construction contractor, I know plenty of cannabis users. I used to think pot = less life success, because all the idiot construction workers I knew smoked pot. But then I got a little older and reached a level of economic success, and started doing expensive things like climbing mountains and racing bicycles, and I discovered all those doctor/lawyer/broker types also smoke weed. Their coworkers don't know it (even though many of them probably also toke), probably even a lot of their friends don't know it... because cannabis use has a stigma, so they're just not super public about it, like having a cocktail. But up on the mountain, or out at the velodrome, or training for road races, etc, etc.... tokey tokey.

Because I use my real name here in internet land, I will be cautiously vague with this next bit - but one of my closest friends is a "chronic" cannabis user. Has a masters, works in an extremely elitist/pro-image industry... smokes weed every day when he leaves the office, for the ride home. Totally squared away dude, and makes a hell of a lot more than me (and probably most of you). I didnt know he smoked for probably the first 3 years I knew him. Tell me pot "makes" you anything. :rolleyes:

Ya, it leads to greatness. You can even be president if you smoke pot.:D Like you guys who just look at their own world and not the world around them. How is the country doing now that it's run by potheads? Trillions in debt with no way of getting out of that debt. Healthcare messed up beyond all fixing. Our Vets can't get medical care and our borders over run with illegals. 93 million unemployed and nothing but lies in our government.:s0140: Ya pot leads us to greatness.

Read my last sentence. You're completely missing the point.

It alters the mind. It's ok with me and I could care less people do it. I believe in freedom of choice in living life, people will make informed choices or stupid ones. I am good with it.

Edited to add, read your own post again. The part where you said who was smoking pot, doctors,lawyers and brokers. How is the healthcare system the economy and our system of laws?

Last Edited:
Operating any motor vehicle while under the influence is illegal, yet I'd bet good money the same person saying this also has some form of alcohol in their home. Does ownership of said substance prove that you use it irresponsibly? No, and you can't fairly judge someone who smokes by the same parameters.

On-topic; I do feel for the thread's author. Some people are seriously inconsiderate of others, I can see how the strong odor bothers you. I had a roommate who didn't seem to understand that spraying half a bottle of cologne inside a closed car offended the other occupants. He usually has to catch the bus to work these days.

Doing drugs is a culture just like any other. People that do them see nothing wrong with it and just want to be left alone so they can alter their minds when they want. Hey man get out of my space. We all occupy the same space but not all of us live in the same reality. Odds are you are going to be what you have the skill to do if given the opportunity. That opportunity won't be there for everyone so they will have to settle for less.

Does being a pothead open any doors to opportunity?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top