JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess, possibly but living in it is less then funny for me. One thing is for sure, we're trying to do what we can to find a home and get out of here. The sooner, the better. Though some responses are to be taken with a grain of salt or as humor, None the less, there is good feed back from the community and that I appreciate

At best they should treat it like any other smoking and make the smokers follow smoking regulations. Don't care if people smoke pot or cigarettes but those who don't shouldn't have to smell the smoke.

Why do you hate liberty?

Your Liberty ENDS @ my Nose. End of Sentence.

That is the same for Cigarettes, Pipe, & Cigars.

If you need to ask your Question, My Opinion is you do Not Understand Real Liberty.

Real Liberty does not include harming others.

Harming Others is Not defined by the person (in this case smoking), BUT By the person Harmed.

philip :mad: Obliviots... The down fall of society.

I guess, possibly but living in it is less then funny for me. One thing is for sure, we're trying to do what we can to find a home and get out of here. The sooner, the better. Though some responses are to be taken with a grain of salt or as humor, None the less, there is good feed back from the community and that I appreciate

I didn't think your original post was funny, It is some of the crazies that came in afterward :D
Guess I am an old F-A-R-T but I don't see why people want to dumb themselves down with that crap in the first place. Oh well... its how the country got where it is. The left loves that stuff.
Yeah I do have a flak vest on LOL

Just hit the bong a couple times and chill. There really isn't much, aside from moving, that you can do anyway to stop it.

Everytime someone shows up at the apt call the cops and say "I think the guys below me are selling Pot. I know it's ok to smoke it but is selling it legal?" Let the po po make his life miserable. After a few calls they will come out and knock on his door. Make his life miserable the legal way. If that doesn't work, move.

Your Liberty ENDS @ my Nose. End of Sentence.

That is the same for Cigarettes, Pipe, & Cigars.

If you need to ask your Question, My Opinion is you do Not Understand Real Liberty.

Real Liberty does not include harming others.

Harming Others is Not defined by the person (in this case smoking), BUT By the person Harmed.

philip :mad: Obliviots... The down fall of society.

So you mean like when anti-gunners decide that you carrying a gun is harmful?

I guarantee you guns kill a lot more people than cannabis. LOT more.

So you mean like when anti-gunners decide that you carrying a gun is harmful?

I guarantee you guns kill a lot more people than cannabis. LOT more.

Sounds like you have gun control on the brain... what's with that ??????????
:mad:
Cant you come up with any other analogies. ?

Have you talked to the Pot heads and told them how you feel and how it's affecting you?
Or did you go to the landlord first?
Just asking...........................................................................

Most pot heads I know will be alot more level headed than a drunk or tweeker if you tell them it's buggin you.

But ALL people will get pissed if you try to get them in trouble before you actually talk to them.

I used to live in a building with 80 other apts.

99% of the time just talking to them will change the situation.

You also have the 1 guy that is a A-hole no matter what.

Sounds like you have gun control on the brain... what's with that ??????????
:mad:
Cant you come up with any other analogies. ?

You don't see the irony (hypocrisy) of all this ranting and raving about constitutional rights, all the while opposing civil liberties? You old school conservatives are schizophrenic... you don't make any sense. One minute the government is too authoritarian and out of control and "runaway," but then the next minute you want that same government to strip other people of rights you just don't happen to like.

"I guarantee you guns kill a lot more people than cannabis. LOT more."

o_OAs long as we're listing obvious things,
... Guns kill more people those little red stir sticks you use in your coffee
... or velcro
... or paper clips
But just like pot, none of those shoot projectiles or are designed and used for the purpose of a gun ...

"I guarantee that Cannabis makes more people unable to think, act, or hold a job than guns. A LOT more.";)

Civil liberties (def.) are personal guarantees and freedoms that the government cannot abridge, either by law or by judicial interpretation....
Getting high on something isn't a civil liberty.
and neither is stinking residents out of their home.

Nobody is saying that the neighbor can't smoke weed...just that they need to mitigate their fumes.

Dirty little grownups secret # 254, #173;
- Urban Utopia doesn't exist and sometimes regulation is needed to protect the reasonable from the unreasonable members of society. The necessity for regulations grows as the population becomes more closely packed.
- No reasonable definition of reasonable has been agreed upon that is reasonably satisfying.

Last Edited:
"I guarantee that Cannabis makes more people unable to think, act, or hold a job than guns. A LOT more.";)

Even if you incorrectly believe this, it should be illegal? It's not a man's right to be a jobless, worthless, pot-smoking bum, just as much as it's his right to keep and bear?

Ben, Dude you gotta lay off man.
Everyone has opinions , Just like farts yours don't stink..................................................

I know it's just a plant but it bugs some people,Especially around the kids.

Just like I don't cigarette smoke around the kids. IT'S MY OPINION and not everyone will agree.

Ben, Dude you gotta lay off man.
Everyone has opinions , Just like farts yours don't stink..................................................

I know it's just a plant but it bugs some people,Especially around the kids.

Just like I don't cigarette smoke around the kids. IT'S MY OPINION and not everyone will agree.

Why are you singling me out?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads