JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ben is right, many people do smoke pot. In places like Oregon and Washington that is. Well everywhere in the world. But some places less than others.
Caffeine is addictive for sure. All kids.
Beating off is addictive yes.
Buying guns is addictive yep.
Being disrespectful to the neighbors is rampant you bet.
Thinking of ones self is king in this world now. Damn straight.
Living on property in the country is best. Boy it's nice.

So you mean like when anti-gunners decide that you carrying a gun is harmful?

I guarantee you guns kill a lot more people than cannabis. LOT more.

Young Master Beckerich, as I grew up, Through the Sixties, AND did so appropriately 130 Miles from San Fransisco, I know about the generation which hyped up the "Free to be Me" concept.

Your analogy to my response is off tract, so many directions that it would humor me to even start.

And I need not be Humored by this subject.

I was off line for a bit, while this thread ran its course. You have already been given the POV, That your analogy makes no sense.

But I will repeat it.

Like my Adopted Grandmother, my life has seen much change in the Society at Large. And the changes in technology even larger.

In 1957, I was building Crystal Radios... Cat Whisker Crystal Radios to be exact. Eleven years later, I worked on the worlds first Aviation use of IC Circuitry... Now I work on computers that would make 1968's radios equivalent to my 1957 Cat Whisker Crystal Radios ....

My Point????

The POT now, is not Ten times stronger as some one suggested, it is more like 50 times stronger: Scientific Analysis not "well maybe guesstimating" ...

Within the First week of the legalization of canabis in Colorado, Hospital ER Clinics were receiving OD's... By the Children around the adults, who were using.

Another Persons Rights End at the Start of my Nose. Period.

That means, swing your arms wildly, you have the Freedom to do so, but it Shall NOT Come in Contact, with my NOSE.

Back when I smoked a pipe, I enjoyed Strong Tobacco, One of the joys in a tobacconist shop, is mixing it.
I loved the Flavor of Lativa Tobacco. But, it is hard on other people to smell, so, I being POLITE, would Ask, "mind if I smoke my Pipe"???

That is Not the society norm, for canabis users.

Upon the First intake of THC, the Brain is Altered. That is Science, Not guesstimating. At that point their Mental Ability is ~starting~ To be Affected. There is no choice in that situation.

Everyone should be in One Hundred Percent Agreement with that...

It is Past that point, where personal judgement & ability to Clearly Make decisions is Scientifically Altered.

If that Alteration starts to Effect Me.... Then, and there, it is Morally Wrong. Period.

What, I am placing my Morality upon other people? How Dare I?

Well, using your analogy, may I shoot them, because I have a Gun? No, I may NOT.

May I strike them with a Blunt Instrument??? No I may not. (~blunt~, no humor intended...)

So, where then do My RIGHTS Start?

Your suggestion, indicates that I am intolerant to their Rights. I Am Not.

Explain, please, where my rights begin.

I only want my Rights Equally Protected.

Like the EPA suggests, "Clean Air is Everybody's RIGHT"

philip, Just an Old Codger, who like the Polite society he grew up in... Alas, I fear it is gone forever...

....Maybe I should just shoot everybody who offends me.... /sarcasm:s0111:

Last Edited:
Young Master Beckerich, as I grew up, Through the Sixties, AND did so appropriately 130 Miles from San Fransisco, I know about the generation which hyped up the "Free to be Me" concept.

Your analogy to my response is off tract, so many directions that it would humor me to even start.

And I need not be Humored by this subject.

I was off line for a bit, while this thread ran its course. You have already been given the POV, That your analogy makes no sense.

But I will repeat it.

Like my Adopted Grandmother, my life has seen much change in the Society at Large. And the changes in technology even larger.

In 1957, I was building Crystal Radios... Cat Whisker Crystal Radios to be exact. Eleven years later, I worked on the worlds first Aviation use of IC Circuitry... Now I work on cumputers that would make 1968's radios equivalent to my 1957 Cat Whisker Crystal Radios ....

My Point????

The POT now, is not Ten times stronger as some one suggested, it is more like 50 times stronger: Scientific Analysis not "well maybe guesstimating" ...

Within the First week of the legalization of canabis in Colorado, Hospital ER Clinics were receiving OD's... By the Children around the adults, who were using.

Another Persons Rights End at the Start of my Nose. Period.

That means, swing your arms wildly, you have the Freedom to do so, but it Shall NOT Come in Contact, with my NOSE.

Back when I smoked a pipe, I enjoyed Strong Tobacco, One of the joys in a tobacconist shop, is mixing it.
I loved the Flavor of Lativa Tobacco. But, it is hard on other people to smell, so, I being POLITE, would Ask, "mind if I smoke my Pipe"???

That is Not the society norm, for canabis users.

Upon the First intake of THC, the Brain is Altered. That is Science, Not guesstimating. At that point their Mental Ability is ~starting~ To be Affected. There is no choice in that situation.

Everyone should be in One Hundred Percent Agreement with that...

It is Past that point, where personal judgement & ability to Clearly Make decisions is Scientifically Altered.

If that Alteration starts to Effect Me.... Then, and there, it is Morally Wrong. Period.

What, I am placing my Morality upon other people? How Dare I?

Well, using your analogy, may I shoot them, because I have a Gun? No, I may NOT.

May I strike them with a Blunt Instrument??? No I may not. (~blunt~, no humor intended...)

So, where then do My RIGHTS Start?

Your suggestion, indicates that I am intolerant to their Rights. I Am Not.

Explain, please, where my rights begin.

I only want my Rights Equally Protected.

Like the EPA suggests, "Clean Air is Everybody's RIGHT"

philip, Just an Old Codger, who like the Polite society he grew up in... Alas, I fear it is gone forever...

....Maybe I should just shoot everybody who offends me.... /sarcasm:s0111:

Do you think you have a right to never be annoyed? You're incorrect.

I HATE the smell of cigarette smoke. I freaking HATE it. Sometimes someone is smoking near by, and I am repulsed by the smell. What are the implications? I have to be annoyed for a little while. That's it.

You have no right to not be annoyed. You can ask someone to take their annoyance away, but if they won't, you don't have any recourse.

I HATE the smell of cigarette smoke. I freaking HATE it. Sometimes someone is smoking near by, and I am repulsed by the smell. What are the implications? I have to be annoyed for a little while. That's it.

You have no right to not be annoyed. You can ask someone to take their annoyance away, but if they won't, you don't have any recourse.

Ignorance must be Bliss, from this point, you are on my Ignore List, you have no Understanding of basic human rights, if you think that You have a Right to Annoy me in smoking!!!!

Buh Bye...

philip :s0016:

I notice you never answer questions, bet that is the reason you are so popular with boondocks.:D

:s0140: Ya, all through the thread if anyone made a point or asked a direct question it's just like you turned off the TV and didn't want to hear it. It's OK, nobody is reading responses now but just voicing opinions.

The man asked what his rights were - I can't give an infinely long list of his rights, but I did explain that he does NOT have a right to not be annoyed. How's that failing to answer a question? If he asked some other answerable question in that typically difficult to read lilting style of his, I missed it.

The man asked what his rights were - I can't give an infinely long list of his rights, but I did explain that he does NOT have a right to not be annoyed. How's that failing to answer a question? If he asked some other answerable question in that typically difficult to read lilting style of his, I missed it.

Question was simple, where do our rights come from? Your answer is going to be difficult.:D

Hey!o_O

What was the original topic of this thread?:confused::confused:

Something about the apartment manager being a pot smoker, therefore he doesn't care about non-smoking tenants breathing pot smoke????:eek::rolleyes:o_O:confused:

Just move, and interview the apt. mgr before moving in...........you're not going to win this one.:(

Maybe you should check your sources here. None of these children admitted were the victims of second hand inhalation of smoke. This is the result of people buying edibles (which are often 5 or more doses in one piece) which were then eaten by kids. Yes, you can OD when you take 5x the recommended amount of almost anything, especially when a child takes 5x an adult dose.

What's almost funny, is your claim of "marijuana being 50 times stronger" than it was, because "what you read somewhere once" is apparently now scientific fact. In the 1970's, the average THC content of MJ was between 8 and 12%. Today, the strongest strains available average 20-26%, with a few rare varieties coming in just at 30%. So, since when does 8%x50=20? That must be this "new math" I've heard about:rolleyes:

Hey!o_O

What was the original topic of this thread?:confused::confused:

Something about the apartment manager being a pot smoker, therefore he doesn't care about non-smoking tenants breathing pot smoke????:eek::rolleyes:o_O:confused:

Just move, and interview the apt. mgr before moving in...........you're not going to win this one.:(

It may have seemed like thread drift but it's more about his rights where he is living. Glad you are keeping us honest though.:D

I hope you don't sit there just waiting for notifications to pop up....?

I answered the question. If I did it poorly, it should be easy to tear up my argument.

Yaawwwnnn I am sure no one here is waiting breathlessly for your reply, it's just boring when you can't focus enough to keep a conversation going.:D Add to that your admittedly bad answers an it's time for me to move on to better input.:cool::s0140:

This may or may not fix your problems
http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=69.50.445

RCW 69.50.445 makes public consumption of marijuana a civil infraction. There is a "general public" term used and that will make application fact specific. Additionally, you may not find a LEO who wants to respond to this. If this complex takes HUD funding you can always complain to the Feds. Of course then you are going to the Feds and they are currently under executive order not to enforce federal law on state legalized marijuana.

Beyond the legal carp you could start a meat composting experiment in the common area.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top