JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thankfully vape pens are on the rise.?.?.?:rolleyes:

I remember growing up with my dad smoking at the kitchen table in the mornings (and other times) it's no wonder I have asthma...

My inlaws smoke/d and when my wife and I moved in together we had to throw half her stuff in the dumpster and wash everything else a few times -the stench was overwhelming.

I've long thought that we could solve a number of problems by making all Federal offices life terms, but declaring the officeholders outside the protection of Homicide statutes.

IE, "you cheese people off and anyone who likes can legally Rooftop Recall you..."

As for the pothead neighbors... A small syringe of Ethyl Mercaptan might be a good friend to have or walking-about with.

Granted, when you spray everyone around'll think there's a gas leak, but...

Ask me that when the idiots fall asleep smoking that crap and set the apartment on fire.
Its happened as well as people driving off the road or causing a head on when dozing off in a stuper.
People were doing that before legalization. And plenty of people have also done those things under the influence of alcohol or legal prescriptions.
To the OP--many apartment complexes have a no smoking rule on the property, or outside of designated areas. If you cant convince the property manager to adopt such rules, then find a complex that does. You might also remind the property manager that apartments that have been smoked in--either tobacco or pot--often require thousands of dollars worth of new carpeting, paint, drywall, and other cleanup prior to renting them out again in order to eliminate the odors left by previous tenants. This is why more and more complexes now prohibit smoking indoors. Good luck.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top