JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
go to You Tube and watch his last post, he tells his side of the story but he hasn't got a clue that he may have been set-up before the show even aired.
I would not doubt tat there is a huge DHS footprint on this show and everyone that responds to his calls for help will be on the SHORT LIST

It is probably safer to fly under the radar, hold your cards close to your chest, be careful of what you say in public, let alone on a national tv show.

(whatever happened to the first amendment or the second) or am I thinking of another country?

good luck Dsarti

This will only encourage people with actual defunct mental conditions to not report their issues to their doctors. What ever happened to patient/doctor privilege? Forced detainment to an emergency room? BAH!

He has subsequently given up on prepping...and has stopped making youtube videos.

Check that...he's made other vids for donations for his legal fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vaYEn3vI2E

It is probably safer to fly under the radar, hold your cards close to your chest, be careful of what you say in public, let alone on a national tv show.

I get what you are saying, but if everyone hides out, everyone loses. You can hide under the covers, but it doesn't make the boogeyman go away.

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward."
― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Having an extended conversation with your doctor about refusing medical treatment, and then going on to discuss suicide is a sure way to get yourself an involuntary committment.

It's right up there with joking with the TSA about hijackers on the stupidity scale.

Having an extended conversation with your doctor about refusing medical treatment, and then going on to discuss suicide is a sure way to get yourself an involuntary committment.

It's right up there with joking with the TSA about hijackers on the stupidity scale.

So telling your doc you're depressed and joking about wanting to wear a sheet down the streets of Compton will get a sheriff's deputy at your doorstep, an involuntary visit to the hospital (where if you refuse treatment you will be deemed mentally unfit and forcefully disarmed) and he is the stupid one?

Here is a quick fix...

Patient: Hey doc, I'm feeling kinda depressed. Like I should wear a sheet on my head and run down the streets of Compton.

Doc: What's up? Do you think you might hurt yourself or others?

Patient: No, I'm Christian. I won't ever do anything like that.

Doc: Good, just have to ask for liability reasons.

DONE.

None of this politically correct, (i.e. expel the kids for squirt guns in school and disarm the depressed) overreaction to guns bullcrud!

Maybe if you are Jerry Seinfeld you can get away with a suicide joke. If you are a 300 lb guy complaining of chest pains at a cardiologists appointment, perhaps you should think twice?

!!

dsarti.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews