JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK first off the remake is not crappy. The original is what it is because of John Wayne, who my Dad named me after,
and second "sig383" YOU HAVEN'T SEEN RED !!!!!!!!:angry:

Never mind, I have seen it, lol. Thought it sounded familiar! Went onto IMBd.com and after reading it, realised that I had seen it. Sorry, I've watched a TON of movies in my time, a few slip by here and there! LOL

Like This?
trip12012 041.jpg

trip12012 041.jpg

I wonder how many of the doomesday bunkers will end up like the old personal nuclear fall out shelters peopel built in their yards in the 1960?

Lots of holes in the ground were backfilled with dirt.

I wonder how many of the doomesday bunkers will end up like the old personal nuclear fall out shelters peopel built in their yards in the 1960?

Well it will be a good place to go camping or a place for the kids to play if it is next to your house. I say all you need is a great 72 hr kit and a good supply of nonperishable food that you cycle into your normal use. Because if the world goes, there is no way you could take a room or two of food with you when you need to get the hell out of your house.

If people are holed up in a bunker and the first charge doesn't blow the door open, most explosive experts would just shoot it again, with a bigger charge. Also, what exactly is the point of shooting a metal door with small arms? Nobody in their right mind would do that. Small arms are for shooting people, not structures. Also I think it's sweet that now that bunker owner can watch people stealing his stuff in real time, rather than finding out it was stolen later- that was dope

Put the "Infectious Substance" decals on some blue drums, then keep your supplies in those. You could have those stacked up, and not many would be brave enough to run off with them, or even open them! And if they do have the balls to open them up, put some of the red bio trash bags with some stage blood and such in them on top of everything else, lol.

Lets see - try to scare off people with some sort of biohazard placard on your bunker? That would be like trying to keep your vehicle safe from enemy fire during combat by painting a big red cross on it.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews