JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only Bunker you'll ever need:

Carroll-O_Connor.jpg

Good stuff. While he's not the most eloquent, there's still some logic behind what he says. It's also funny. What's this Guns for Everybody group?:s0114::s0114:

You know "Archie" as well as the show's writer/producer were commited communists and Archie sent money to the commies in Nicaragua in the 1980s?

Thanks for that Archie Bunker video. Compare that show to any of the drivel that passes for a situation comedy nowadays. Top it off with a little Sanford and Son, and a recliner. Sure the boob tube has polluted America, but at back then it was funny.

I suspect prepping, bunker buying and everything that goes along with it will become some sort of fad for a certain percentage of the rich and stupid.

I say if they have the money, go for it. Of all the silly fads people buy into, I think prepping is the least ridiculous. Unless hollywood starts doing it. Then it could get real ridiculous real fast. :p

Did you see that idiot slap his wife hard in the hinnie when she had a loaded gun? She jumped and I thought we were going to see another accident like the guy who shot his thumb.

Wasnt really impressed with the concept of the show. It looks like it will be entertaining. My favorite part of the show was the guy having put all this money and time into getting a bunker and prepping. Then his stuff gets stolen. Wow! Then lame cameras get put in place where everyone can see them at levels they can either be shot off or knocked down. I guess it is all about the idea of feeling secure.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top