JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I get it, walking your dog on the Golf Course is Evil.

But not worth killing over.

Now he can claim he made a "hole in one" at the 15th at King's Point Golf Course. (Hole in one dog walker, but still counts). So glad I quit golf years ago. Clearly it makes old guys crazy.

Not worth killing over for sure.. however, too many people don't understand golf courses are not jogging trails (or dog parks). That little ball can get up to 200 mph and it can fracture your skull. There is an etiquette on the shooting range and the golf course for good reason.

Chalk another on up for the antis.....
True. Of course a lot of those people who hate guns also hate the Eurocentric Patriarchy and also hate golf. Maybe they will succeed in getting the Course shut down and turning into a gun-free dog park.

th?id=OIP.jpg

th?id=OIP.jpg

How about, he was irate about the fact that people do not follow any F-ing rules anymore and was fed up so much that it spilled over his breaking point. It might not have been about the dog or even the person he shot at, just anyone that nowadays displays a blatant disregard for any societal rules that of which many younger people do not give a crap about because they think that they are entitled to do anything they want at any time they want; and that they will never pay any consequences for their actions (the attitude of which liberals are famous for propagating) ...

How about, he was irate about the fact that people do not follow any F-ing rules anymore and was fed up so much that it spilled over his breaking point. It might not have been about the dog or even the person he shot at, just anyone that nowadays displays a blatant disregard for any societal rules that of which many younger people do not give a crap about because they think that they are entitled to do anything they want at any time they want; and that they will never pay any consequences for their actions (the attitude of which liberals are famous for propagating) ...
I think that's probably it. Just like the old guy in Florida who shot those people at the movie theater a few years ago. He just snapped. Not saying I agree with what he did, but I understand why he was angry. Dog owners are some of the worst among the entitled, unfortunately. I love dogs, but your dog is 100% your responsibility. I remember some idiot in Dallas had his American Bully off-leash in the front yard and it charged me when I walked out to my mailbox. Then he tries to reassure me the dog is gentle. What if I pointed my pistol at his dog and reassured him the gun was unloaded? I'm sure he would not be nearly so understanding.

Last Edited:
How about, he was irate about the fact that people do not follow any F-ing rules anymore and was fed up so much that it spilled over his breaking point.
While I certainly understand this concept I hardly believe someone not following the 'f-ing' rules is enough to cause most stable, and rational thinking people to spill over their 'breaking point' .

If this were the case I (and probably many others) would have been in jail LONG ago.

What I see here is a potentially unhinged, self righteous, egotistical person who possibly at one time had 'control' over certain aspects of his life, work, business etc. however possibly no more and it could have 'festered' into an internal anger, or rage and finally he lost control of it.

I think that's probably it. Just like the old guy in Florida who shot those people at the movie theater a few years ago. He just snapped. Not saying I agree with what he did, but I understand why he was angry. Dog owners are some of the worst among the entitled, unfortunately. I love dogs, but your dog is 100% your responsibility. I remember some idiot in Dallas had his American Bully off-leash in the front yard and it charged me when I walked out to my mailbox. Then he tries to reassure me the dog is gentle. What if I pointed my pistol at his dog and reassured him the gun was unloaded? I'm sure he would not be nearly so understanding.
I see it all the time with bicyclist, they swerve around cars, run stop signs and behave erratically and when they get hit by a car, they cry foul and say it was everyone else's fault.... The root of the problem is selfishness and not thinking about anyone else and how your actions effect others. We now have a huge glut of narcissistic selfish people in our society (once again driven by the liberal mindset).

Last Edited:
While I certainly understand this concept I hardly believe someone not following the 'f-ing' rules is enough to cause most stable, and rational thinking people to spill over their 'breaking point' .

If this were the case I (and probably many others) would have been in jail LONG ago.

What I see here is a potentially unhinged, self righteous, egotistical person who possibly at one time had 'control' over certain aspects of his life, work, business etc. however possibly no more and it could have 'festered' into an internal anger, or rage and finally he lost control of it.
Another plausible explanation...

Just a reminder that many out there among us are a hair's breadth away from going full-postal.
I knew an old retired vet many years ago. He was around 75 and I was around 20. One day I learned he was doing life in Soledad. Turns out he'd had enough of his neighbor/dog situation and centerpunched the fella with a 210 grain .45 SWC out of his Colt National Match across the threshold of his bungalow down in San Leandro.
It pays to be nice.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads